-1- Finally holidays

I deleted the first chapter again and wrote a new one

I deleted the first chapter again and wrote a new one. Since I did not like the first try, and maybe you like this style more.

-1- Finally holidays

The 26 year old Xiao Zhan is happy, because for the first time in four years he has a holiday. Right after graduation, he started working in a bookstore. In the beginning, the bookshop was nothing more than a small business with Zhan as a simple employee and his boss.

But after a year his boss had the opportunity to expand the bookshop. And in this case it meant moving to a new two-floor building. And from one employee, they became six employees. The problem was, it wasn't enough. Because if somebody wanted to take a vacation, there was always one employee missing in a shift.

But now, after much begging and pleading, Zhan and his colleagues have finally managed to persuade their boss to hire a part-time employee. And now, finally, Zhan and his colleagues can take turns, one at a time, taking vacation. And because Zhan is the employee who has been working there the longest, he was the first one to get holidays. A whole 10 days. So with the weekends he has 14 days off!

Although Zhan always had one or two days off in between, he never considered them as holidays, because he mostly used them to visit his parents in the country or to travel to Hong Kong to see his elder sister and his two nephews. However, this was not relaxation for him, but rather stress. No matter if it was the long trip to the country to visit his parents or the early flight to Hong Kong.

But Zhan didn't plan to visit his parents or his sister during his first real holiday, but simply did nothing. Well, not quite. Since his sister has given him a season ticket for the new water park as a gift, he wants to use it and spend his holidays in the water park from morning to the evening. He just wants to lie there in the shade, read a book or two and swim a few laps in between. But he had not planned more.

The day before his holiday, after his shift at the bookshop, Zhan went to the fashion store of his choice and bought a new pair of swimming shorts, a pair of short black pants and a matching black shirt. In the evening he put on his new clothes, took two of the snacks he had prepared for the next day and made a picture of it. He sent it to his sister with the words: "The holiday can begin."

"