-8- Only with you

-8- Only with you

Zhan and Yibo went to a cozy café to have breakfast together. They ordered the big breakfast with a large selection, a large cup of coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. They enjoyed their togetherness very much and Yibo just couldn't stop looking at Zhan, which made him very embarrassed.

After their breakfast they drove to the mall, Yibo did not let go of holding Zhan's hand. He didn't care if they were looked at in a strange way or not. When Zhan asked him if he didn't mind, Yibo shook his head and said, "I think everybody should know that you and I are a couple."

At a fashion store, Yibo bought Zhan and himself a pair of baseball caps with the words, "I belong to him." Yibo put one cap on Zhan's head and the other one on his head. Then they looked at themselves in the mirror and Yibo was beaming with joy. "Now it should be clear to everyone that you belong to me."

"I think they already knew that."

"Anyway. I'm just gonna make sure nobody gets a crazy idea and tries to take you away from me."

"It always takes two, my honey, don't forget that."

"Tell that again Bunny."

"What?"

"My honey."

"Why?"

"Because it sounded so nice when you said it.

"Um..."

"Please my Bunny, say it again."

"All right. My honey."

"Mmm... it goes down like oil."

Since it was just before noon, the two of them went to the supermarket to buy groceries to cook with. While Zhan pushed the basket, Yibo clung to Zhan's back and held him in his arms. "Yibo, I can't really walk like this when you cuddle my back."

"I just want to be close to you ZhanZhan."

They went to the vegetable patch where they met Yibo's best friend. He's been working at the supermarket for a couple of years. Yibo greeted his best friend and introduced him to Zhan. "May I introduce you, this beautiful and handsome man is my boyfriend Zhan." He proudly declared.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Mn. It's still fresh."

"So I guess you finally found someone you can fall in love with?"

"Can? I fell in love with him at first sight."

"Wow, congratulations. That's great news."

"Thanks. Oh, ZhanZhan, this is Seungyoun, my best friend since childhood."

Zhan nodded and shook hands with Seungyoun.

"Since you're here at this hour and it's raining like crazy outside, I assume you're off today?"

"That's right."

"Then let's have some fun for once. It's been so long since we've been out together. And I get off in two hours. We could go to the climbing gym and later have a beer at the bar."

"Sorry, Seungyoun. I've already planned the day."

"Oh, come on. How long has it been since we went out together? At least six months, if not longer. We haven't seen each other for a long time and the weather's supposed to stay like this for the next two days. So why don't we go out today?"

"Like I said, I've already planned my day. I want to make the most of my time with Zhan."

"Zhan, please allow my best friend to go out with me today. I miss hanging out with him."

"Um, well, I'm not forcing Yibo to spend the day with me. And if he wants to, he can spend the day with you, too." Zhan replied.

"No way ZhanZhan. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. It's still so fresh between us, and we're just getting to know each other. I can still hang out with Seungyoun. Or we can meet him and his boyfriend and hang out as a foursome. But as long as I'm free now, I want to spend the time exclusively and only with you." Yibo explained.

"Well, I'm sorry. You heard him, he decided." Zhan said.

"Oh, that's so mean. As a couple you can spend so much time together. And I have to beg for one night with my best friend." Seungyoun replied.

"Listen. ZhanZhan and I are just getting to know each other and getting closer. From your own experience, you should know how important this time is. I gave you and Wooseok the time back then and I want you to give me and Zhan the time we need. Because he is very important to me."

"I understand that, too. Besides, he's your first boyfriend and your first love, so you don't have to explain that to me. I get it, and you guys should have your time. But you have to promise me that soon we'll meet the four of us and spend an evening together."

"Promise. But now we must go on, because we want to cook together." Said Yibo, saying goodbye to his best friend.

Yibo almost pushed Zhan into the next aisle, looked around and stole a kiss from Zhan. "Yibo, this is a public building." Warned Zhan.

"I know, but my lips missed your lips, and I couldn't hold them any longer." Yibo replied with a grin.

"Um, are you really okay not hanging out with your best friend today?"

"Bunny, I told you before. I want to spend the day with you and only with you. When your vacation is over I won't be able to see you all day and that's why I want to make the most of it now, to the fullest extent."

"Okay, okay, I get it." Zhan replied.

Yibo turned Zhan around and looked him in the eye. "I'm really happy right now, you know that? I've always wanted to do something like this."

"Doing what exactly?"

"Have breakfast with the man who's in my heart, walk through the mall with the man who's in my heart, and shop and buy stuff for couples, like we're doing right now."

"Ah, that's what you meant. Yeah, that's really nice."

"Exactly. And I hope we can do this many more times."

"If you put your words into action, I'm sure we can."

"You'll see my Bunny, someday I'll put a ring on your finger. And I don't plan on waiting too long to do it."

"Take it easy Yibo."

"And then with a tug." Yibo responded laughing.

They had everything they needed for cooking in their basket and went to the cash point. The cashier looked at them and smiled. "May I ask if you two are a couple?"

"We are a couple, why?" Yibo asked.

"We have a special offer here. Each couple gets a 5% discount on the total purchase." The shop assistant explained.

"Wow, our relationship is already paying off." Explained Zhan giggling.

Zhan paid for the groceries and the two of them pushed the basket into the parking garage to Zhan's car. Zhan opened the trunk, Yibo went up to Zhan, took him in his arms and kissed him.

Yibo beamed happily and explained, "That just sounds great when you talk about our relationship. I was afraid that you might still have doubts about our relationship because I caught you off balance. But obviously my fear was unfounded."

"At first I thought it was too soon, since we'd only known each other for a few days. But then I started to look inside myself and ask myself what I wanted. And the answer is, I want you, Yibo. Even though I don't quite understand how I can know that yet." Zhan explained.

Yibo had tears in his eyes and replied: "You couldn't have said anything more beautiful, my Bunny. I am really overwhelmed."

Zhan wiped the tears from Yibo's eyes with his thumbs and kissed his forehead. "Let's go and cook dinner together OK?" Yibo nodded. They returned the basket and then drove home to Zhan.