-29- Overjoyed

-29- Overjoyed

POV WANG YIBO

Yibo held his sleeping fiancé in his arms all night long and could neither stop smiling nor fall asleep. He just lay there with Zhan in his arms and felt overjoyed. And whenever he thought about their evening at the swimming hall and coming home, he felt like he was bursting with happiness. His feelings really turned up the heat and the tingling in his stomach, just wouldn't stop.

Never in his life had Yibo felt something like that. And he thought that he had already experienced the greatest happiness when Zhan got involved in the relationship with him. But now he knows he was wrong. Because it went even more, even bigger and stronger. Suddenly he had the feeling that saying, "I love you" was an understatement.

Even after Yibo, drove Zhan to work in his car and then went to work himself and met his brother in the swimming hall, he couldn't stop smiling. It only faded for a moment when he met Louis. But only because he hoped Louis wouldn't be angry with him about last evening. But Louis smiled and told him everything was fine.

Yibo knows that Louis doesn't prefer men and that the conversation Zhan overheard yesterday didn't go quite as Zhan thought. Yibo had often talked to Louis about Zhan and because Zhan talked so much about his colleague, he suddenly felt insecure and jealous. So Louis suggested that he should make Zhan jealous.

Although Yibo had never intended to get involved in something so childish, but as soon as Louis had planted this seed in his mind, it had become independent and Yibo tried everything to make Zhan jealous. Even though he was ashamed of it and didn't really want to.

And last night this culminated. Because both Yibo and Louis had noticed Zhan's coming and deliberately talked loud enough about Yibo and Zhan's relationship. However, Yibo was not comfortable with it and it almost went wrong. Just hearing Zhan's words gave him a severe shock. But then to see Zhan turn around and walk away made Yibo panic. Inwardly, he beat himself for his own stupidity as he ran after Zhan and tried to catch up with him.

Actually, Yibo should have cleared it up right away, telling Zhan that this was just a fake conversation. But because he was so embarrassed and he was just too afraid that Zhan wouldn't want to see him anymore, he kept silent about it and just kept playing.

But this morning Yibo's guilty conscience was so bad that he had confessed the truth to Zhan. Never before in his life had he been so embarrassed about something and never before had he been so ashamed of something as he was at that moment, about this thing. And at first Zhan had also been very angry. But after a few minutes of icy silence, Zhan said, " Admittedly, Chuyue suggested the same thing to me and I also thought about making you jealous. I guess we both have a lot to learn. Let's forget this quickly and only remember the beautiful moments of yesterday evening."

Of course Yibo was happy that Zhan forgave him. But knows that whenever he would think of their first time in the future, he must also think of how it happened in the first place. This mistake will be with him for the rest of his life. Even if it ended well and the evening even became the most beautiful evening of his life.

During the breakfast break Hai Kuan just couldn't take it anymore and asked Yibo: "Not that I wouldn't be happy to see my little brother so happy. But it is strange. You only smile like that when your ZhanZhan is with you. And Zhan is not here, so what makes you smile like that?"

"ZhanZhan is always with me. In my thoughts and in my heart."

"Yeah, Yibo, I get it. Now tell me. Did you play the lottery and win?"

"Sort of."

"So what does that mean?"

"ZhanZhan and I don't have to wait until our wedding night anymore."