-10- My handsome boyfriend

EGO POV Zhan (As originally planned.)

I stayed in the hospital for at least another hour before I slowly said goodbye to Yibo and his family. But before that Yibo and I took some pictures of us together. I sent them to my parents and wrote: "This is my handsome boyfriend." My mother replied with a heart picture.

Yibo's parents invited me for coffee and cake next Sunday afternoon. They want to get to know me better, since today would not be a good day because of Grandma's accident. I wonder if they still haven't understood that Yibo and I have only been a couple for one day and it is actually too early for such things?

Yibo would have loved to go with me, when I said goodbye. He said that it had been arranged in the end that we would spend the whole day together. It cost me valuable five minutes of my life to explain to him that this would not run away from us and that he should use the time and spend it with his grandma.

Yibo brought me to the parking lot where I had parked my car and sat with me in the car for a moment. But we did not talk. Instead Yibo used the opportunity for a long and passionate kiss. "I'll miss you, Bunny. Write to me when you arrive home. So I know you're safe." Yibo said, before he closed the passenger door.

When I got home, I wrote Yibo a short note and then sent my sister the pictures of Yibo and me. She said, "Oh, my God, he's handsome." And with a big grin on my face, I wrote her, "Yes, he's my handsome boyfriend." And whenever I thought of him, I suddenly had this grin on my face and these three words in my head - my handsome boyfriend - and because it makes me proud to be with him.

In the evening Yibo called me again and asked me if I could pick him and his brother up the next morning. They were called and they should all come tomorrow for a staff meeting. Also the new weather forecast said that it should be nice and sunny again. So we agreed on a time and afterwards I prepared some snacks for the water park just in case it would be really nice again. And I packed my backpack.

The next morning I looked out the window immediately after the alarm clock rang. The sun was shining, it was already 24 °C at 7 am and the birds were chirping happily. I took a quick shower, then packed my snacks into my backpack and then headed to Yibo to pick him and his brother up.

I hadn't even really arrived when I saw Yibo already standing in front of his door and waiting for me. I stopped in front of his front door and he jumped into the car, kissed me and explained that he was glad to finally see me again because he missed me so much. His brother, who also got into my car, rolled his eyes and said, "Oh God, save me from having to watch this all the time now."

"I hope your car is repaired soon. Because I don't want you around when I see my ZhanZhan." Yibo responded defiantly.

"It was towed yesterday, the mechanic said it would take about a week. And if you go home on a motorcycle today, your boyfriend doesn't have to pick you up early in the morning and bring you home later, so we're not in the same car." Said Hai Kuan.

"I know. But driving with me is stupid too. Since you're actually working a different shift than me."

"Yibo, I've already sorted it out. While my car is in the shop, I'll switch shifts with Emily and work with you."

"And Emily just agreed to this? She's not usually so cooperative and insists on her shifts."

"I know. I wondered too." Hai Kuan replied.

When I hear them talking about this Emily, I wonder what kind of person she is. She fell in love with Yibo and confessed to him, was rejected by him and still wants to stay in one shift with him? Isn't she embarrassed? I'd be embarrassed.