-27- Evil jealousy

-27- Evil jealousy

It's already three months since Zhan got the interview for Yibo and his big brother Hai Kuan and the two of them started working as swimming instructors in the school. Yibo was especially in demand because as it turned out, they could use his talent for saving lives, as well as his talent for dancing and sports. And so he is not only a swimming teacher, but also a dance coach and the assistant to the sports teacher.

In the meantime autumn has come and soon it would be winter. Already now the trees were all bare and in the evening it was often already very cold. And, finally, the parents of Zhan and Yibo also agreed on a wedding day. After Yibo kept bugging them about it, well noticed. They will now marry next year on February 14th. And thanks to their families, they will not have to worry about it themselves.

And since Zhan's best friend Chuyue met Yibo and they get along great, Zhan couldn't be happier. Yeah. After all, there is something that really bothers him. It even bothers him a lot. But he doesn't have the courage to bring it up because he's embarrassed! Embarrassed because he's jealous. He's jealous as hell.

Even though things are going great between him and Yibo and they spend every spare minute together, Zhan can't stop being jealous whenever Yibo talks about the good-looking and popular sports teacher at school, he feels this hot, raging and consuming jealousy inside of him.

At first Yibo only talked about his work as a swimming and dance teacher, but then he became an assistant to the sports teacher and almost only talked about him. Sometimes all evening long. And because he spoke with so much enthusiasm, Zhan didn't dare to say anything. He didn't want to be jealous. And he certainly didn't want Yibo to know he was jealous.

Because Seungyoun, Yibo's best friend, had once told Zhan at a dinner among friends that Yibo can't stand jealous people. In fact, he even said: "Yibo hates jealous people, because for him it is a sign of lack of trust. And if Yibo sees someone is jealous, he will cut off contact with that person."

Zhan was so rattled by this that he decided to keep it to himself how much it upsets him when Yibo often talks for hours about this sports teacher. Chuyue told him, "If you don't talk to Yibo about it, how does he know you don't like it? That could, if you keep pretending that nothing is wrong, backfire completely and lead to an argument. You're in a relationship, he loves you and won't leave you right away if you confess to him that you're jealous." So Zhan thought maybe he should say something to Yibo after all.

But then the next day he met Wooseok and talked to him about jealousy. And Wooseok said, "You should just keep it to yourself. There are some things we should not tell our partners. Especially not those things where they learn what they can use to make us jealous. Believe me, if they feel like it and they feel ignored, they use that knowledge to make us jealous."

Even if Zhan doesn't believe Yibo is that kind of man, it still rattled him. And he was even more insecure when he first saw this sports teacher. It was at a party thrown by the teachers. Zhan had accompanied Yibo, but just like all the other teachers, Yibo was standing by the sports teacher all the time while Zhan sat at a table and pretended that it was perfectly ok for him. Inside, he was boiling so much that he imagined himself getting up, going to Yibo and pouring a glass of wine over his head.

Oh yes, Zhan is very jealous. Plus, he's angry too. Because Yibo doesn't even notice that Zhan is uncomfortable when he talks about this sports teacher. Which is basically Zhan's fault, because he just doesn't want to jump over his shadow and talk to Yibo about it.

When Zhan came home tired from the early shift at the bookstore that afternoon, Yibo called him and asked if he could pick him up. Once again, his motorcycle did not start, the third time this month. "If you're too tired or you don't have time, I'll ask Louis to drive me." Said Yibo.