-28- And all of a sudden, it happened really fast

Yibo and Zhan swam in the warm water of the swimming hall for about half an hour before they both went into the first aid room where there were towels and they could dry themselves. Zhan naturally noticed how Yibo looked at him and his naked body and smirked inside.

Although Zhan and Yibo had not yet gone that far and slept with each other, that didn't mean that they didn't explore each other's bodies and spoil each other. Often Yibo whined in such intimate moments that it was still so long until February 14th and how much he wished the time would pass faster.

And Yibo's look as he watched Zhan drying himself spoke volumes. And Zhan himself was no longer sure if he wanted to wait that long until they finally made love. Because for him, too, it became more and more difficult to be satisfied with love games alone. His body was crying out for more. But so far he could always hide it well.

It was a little embarrassing for Zhan that he had so much trouble to hold himself back. He had even talked to his sister about it and she told him that it was perfectly normal that he felt physically attracted to Yibo and wanted more than cuddling. She also told him that they don't have to wait and he surely only has to tell Yibo that he is already ready for more.

But Zhan couldn't get over it yet. After all, it's his first time, just like for Yibo, and Yibo has already thought up all this so beautifully. The wedding and their wedding night together. Yibo has already planned all this and it sounds like a good plan. But now, when Zhan also looks at Yibo's body, he once again finds it hard to hold himself back.

To Zhan's sorrow, there is also a bed in this first aid room and Zhan's fantasy is now getting involved, too. And so he needs all his strength not to suddenly reveal himself about what he is doing in his fantasy.

While Yibo briefly left the room to fetch the two's clothes from the swimming hall and bring something to drink, Zhan sat down on the bed and wondered how long the two of them could still resist each other. He had noticed why Yibo had suddenly tied the towel around his hips, after looking at Zhan closely. And he himself also had a hard time to hide how far his imagination had taken him.

When Yibo was back in the first aid room, nothing had changed in his situation. Far too obvious was Yibo's arousal. And it didn't help that he tried to cover it with his hand.

Zhan held his hand out to Yibo and pulled him onto the bed next to him. He put his hand on Yibo's thigh, who sharply inhaled the air between his teeth. "Ah, you better not do that, ZhanZhan." Pressed Yibo out.

"Why?" Asked Zhan, pretending to be ignorant.

"Why? You've already seen it. I'm about to lose my mind, I swear to you. It's so long before our wedding, and I already don't know how to stop myself."

That's exactly what Zhan thought. And he seriously asked himself the question, if he still wanted Yibo to hold himself back at all? Or if he still wanted to hold himself back? Could he perhaps show Yibo what he wanted? Would that be easier for him than saying it? Should he just try it?

Zhan turned his upper body around to Yibo and kissed him. And as he kissed Yibo, he gently pressed Yibo's upper body back onto the bed. Yibo accepted it without resistance and even moaned softly whenever Zhan touched his chest. When Yibo lay on the bed, Zhan took the wet towel from him and dropped it next to the bed. Then he reached for the thin sheet, lay down on Yibo and covered both of their bodies with the sheet.

Yibo moaned as he felt Zhan's naked body on top of him. Automatically, Yibo's hands moved to Zhan's buttocks while their tongues danced together. And Zhan could feel Yibo's urge for more. He felt and heard it whenever Zhan circled his hips and touched Yibo's private parts. Yibo kneaded Zhan's butt cheeks ever more firmly whenever their two aroused zones touched.

"I swear ZhanZhan, if you don't stop now, I guarantee for nothing. You don't know what kind of animal you're stirring up in me right now." Yibo said with a heavy groan.

"Mmm, I do." Returned Zhan and kissed Yibo.

"And still you don't stop?"

"No. I don't want to stop."

"ZhanZhan, I thought we wanted to wait."

"You said you wanted to wait, and I just agreed."

"And now you don't want to wait anymore?"

"No. I don't." Zhan replied, sucking lightly on Yibo's lower lip.

"Are you absolutely sure about this ZhanZhan? I don't want you to do anything you might regret later."

"The only thing I'll regret is, that we wasted so much time on talking." Zhan said.

"Well, if you're really sure, I won't hold myself back anymore. Let me take the lead and relax." Yibo responded as he sucked the neck of Zhan.

Yibo laid Zhan next to him on the bed and then lay on top of him. He looked deep into Zhan's eyes, which again caused this incredible tingling in Zhan's tummy. Yibo kissed Zhan and whispered, "I love you like crazy, my love."

"And I love you. And now let's stop talking and finally do it."

" You must be in a hurry, ZhanZhan."

"So are you."

"Yes, I guess I am." Yibo responded with a smirk.

The two didn't need a long love play to really get into the mood and luckily next to a Vaseline cream that is usually applied when someone has chafed while swimming, they even found some condoms. Even though Yibo admitted not to know why something like that is in the first aid room.

"From now on, you are definitely not getting rid of me." Whispered Yibo into Zhan's ear before they indulged in physical love as well.

That night, the two would go home together, any more than the men they were in the morning. And once again, Zhan could hardly believe that in Yibo, the crazy lifeguard, he had found the man he wanted to share the rest of his life with.

Just a moment ago, Yibo was a complete stranger to him, and suddenly everything happened very fast. It only took one afternoon to not be able to get Yibo out of his head. And somehow this also applied to Zhan's heart.

When Yibo was ready, he looked deep into Zhan's eyes and in his eyes, Zhan could see Yibo's love for him. "Ready my bunny?" Yibo asked, and Zhan nodded. And so they completed what they had begun and united their bodies. (Hey don't laugh at the choice of words. I didn't mean to make it sound dirty. This time. haha)

And while they slept together for the first time, they kept eye contact all the time and Zhan felt not only Yibo's love, but also his love for him. And he knew that no one or anything could ever stop him from loving that man. Even if their love story had begun so completely differently than Zhan had ever dreamed of.

They lay arm in arm on the bed for another hour before taking a shower, cleaning up, and then driving home where Yibo, without further ado, had lifted Zhan up and carried him into their bedroom. And now that the animal in Yibo had been awakened, one time it was not enough for him, as he told Zhan.

But this time, they took their time and did not fall asleep until about 3 o'clock in the morning. And while Zhan fell asleep in the arms of his fiancé, he still wondered whether he would be able to get up at all when he had to get up and go to work in a few hours. But at the same time he just smiled, because he was so happy.