-30- Who is the bride?

When Zhan and Yibo reached Zhan's parents' organic farm, everything was already prepared and decorated for the next day. But instead of looking at everything first, Yibo immediately ran to the pasture to look after the calf Albert. The little guy is now not so little at all and of course he couldn't remember Yibo either. Nevertheless, curious Albert came to Yibo immediately and licked his arm off with pleasure.

Zhan's parents whispered to Zhan that they cared especially for Albert so that he would remain so trusting and not run away when Yibo came to greet him. Zhan was really impressed that they did this only for Yibo. But since he knows anyway that his parents had taken Yibo very much into their hearts, he was not surprised.

Since, even though the coming day is a big and important day, the work still has to be done, Zhan's parents split up, just like the first time, everyone works. "Many hands, quick finish. Zhan and Yibo muck out the cattle shed. Hai Kuan and Yanli take care of the chicken coop. Mr and Mrs Wang will come with us. We'll go to the horses and sheep." Said Zhan's father, and immediately everyone jumped up to go to work.

After Zhan and Yibo had finished their work and it was getting very cold in the evening, the cows came back to the barn all by themselves. All the cows ran past them to get the fresh hay they had been longing for. Only Albert didn't, he stopped at Yibo's side and kept licking Yibo's face and arm. And only after Yibo hugged him did Albert walk on and join the group of calves to eat with them.

Back in the house and after dinner, the long awaited guest arrived. A young woman from America who will perform the wedding ceremony of Zhan and Yibo tomorrow. Hai Kuan had found her on the internet after looking for a way for his little brother and Zhan to get married without leaving the country.

But unfortunately, this woman did not seem to fully understand which marriage she came here for or confused something. As soon as she had greeted everyone friendly, she asked: "Who is the bride?"

Yibo immediately looked at Zhan, rubbed his chin and replied, "Well, he is beautiful and very very sweet, but bride is the wrong word. I'm the groom and my ZhanZhan is the other groom."

"Oh, oh, right. I'm sorry. I've been to February 15th, 'cause I'm marrying two women." She answered with a bright red face.

After the greeting, everyone went into the big dining room, sat down at the table and listened to Susann's explanations about the wedding ceremony. She talked about what she would say, how long it would take and explained to Zhan and Yibo that this marriage is valid in most countries of the world and where it is not. "Unfortunately, you cannot immediately register your marriage in China. But I have already explained that in advance. You can register it in the USA and then here in China nobody can do anything about it if you declare that you are married. It's a bit of a hassle, but it will make your marriage legal and will stand up in court if anything ever happens."

Zhan and Yibo already knew this, but hearing it again reassured them. Especially Yibo, who immediately said that he wanted to be able to tell everyone who he was married to. "I don't want to make a secret of who my heart belongs to. I want everyone to know what a beautiful, sweet husband I have."

"As if everybody didn't already know who you're with. You tell everyone you meet right away." Hai Kuan responded with a laugh.

"Mmm, that's right. But then I can finally say ZhanZhan is my sweet husband. Sounds even better than my sweet fiancé or boyfriend. And then they'll realize how important my ZhanZhan is to me."

"You're really crazy about my little brother, huh?" Yanli asked with a giggle.

"Sure I am. I fell in love with him the minute I saw him." Yibo replied smiling.

"He called me Snowflake. And even worse, he called me by a megaphone and called me Snowflake in front of everyone at the water park." Zhan remembered. It wasn't that long ago, yet it seemed like an eternity ago to Zhan.

"Somebody had to protect your fair skin. You were sitting there in the middle of the meadow in the blazing sun." Yibo said.

"When I first heard Yibo was interested in a guest, I thought it was nothing more. But when I saw this guest and saw that he was wearing Yibo's beloved lifeguard shirt, I knew that he was not only interested, but that he was serious. No one was ever allowed to touch that shirt, and this guest, of all people, should wear it." Hai Kuan replied.

"Yibo had told us about Zhan that same evening. He came home excited and said he had fallen in love with someone at first sight. And then he said he would do anything to make that man fall in love with him. Because it is the sweetest creature he has ever seen. And then my husband and I knew right away that it was serious. Yibo is not someone who babbles excitedly and calls someone sweet." Explained Yibo's mother.

"When we first saw Zhan, my wife and I knew immediately what Yibo meant. And then we saw how our son looked at Zhan. His eyes sparkled and he smiled and he couldn't take his eyes off Zhan." Explained Yibo's father.

"When Zhan told us about Yibo, we immediately knew it was serious. Our son had never been in love before and he never spoke to us about love. And then he suddenly started talking about this crazy lifeguard, who is after him since his first visit in the water park. And the way Zhan talked about Yibo made my husband and me realize that this is serious for our son. Even though he didn't even realize it at that point. We just knew Zhan had finally found someone, and that they wouldn't just become a couple." Zhan's mother replied.

"I'm just happy that our sons have found each other. They love each other sincerely and deeply and everyone who experiences them together immediately feels how great and strong their affection, their love, for each other is. We just have to watch them together and then feel for ourselves how much they love each other. What more can parents wish for than for their children to be happy and to have someone at their side whom they love and by whom they are loved. And I am already looking forward to seeing what the future holds for Yanli and Hai Kuan. I believe they will marry just like Zhan and Yibo." Said Zhan's father.

"Wow, it's really nice to see how great the cohesion in the two families is and how much you as parents support and love your sons. And from tomorrow, you will all be one family instead of two. And when I see the way you treat each other and talk to each other, I look forward even more to marrying these two young men in love." Susann explained.

That evening they talked a lot and for a long time about love, marriage and the future, before they all went to bed tired and full of anticipation and excitement, thinking of the coming day as they fell asleep.

Zhan and Yibo lay awake in their bed for quite a while, holding each other in their arms and before they too fell asleep, Yibo said: "I can't believe that from tomorrow on I can finally call you my husband. I am just happy right now and I want to scream out into the world how happy you make me and how much I love you."

"I feel the same way. Before you, I didn't even know what I was really looking for. But once I met you, I realized. It's like I was always waiting for you, and then when you finally came into my life, I wasn't ready to let you go again. Sometimes I felt overwhelmed by my own strong feelings for you and did not know what to do, but I always knew I loved you and that you were the man I wanted to grow old with. I really love you very much Yibo and I'm looking forward to our wedding tomorrow." Zhan replied calmly.

And after a deep kiss and long hug, Zhan and Yibo also fell asleep. And surely both dreamed again that night about how they met each other and maybe about their wedding.