-2- Under observation

Completely absorbed in his book, Zhan lay on his blanket in the shade of the parasol and read chapter after chapter. Now and then he had to grin, seemed thoughtful or had to laugh heartily about the author's travel story. He was so engrossed in his book that he didn't even notice how time passed until suddenly someone sat down next to him.

Zhan was startled and looked at the person who dared to sit next to him without being asked and rolled his eyes when he recognized the lifeguard. But now he was wearing his private clothes. "How long will you read?" He asked Zhan with his head tilted.

"Why?"

"Because it's already 5 pm and you haven't eaten, not drunk enough and you didn't even go to the pool. This is a water park, not a green field in some park."

"I am fully aware that I am not in a park anywhere. And I just wasn't hungry yet and I only drink when I'm thirsty."

"First, you should eat more, because you're too thin. Second, you need to drink a lot, especially with the heat and third... OK, there is no third, but maybe I can think of something else."

"How do you know I haven't eaten or drunk too little? Are you watching me?"

"Yes. I told you I was watching you."

"You're really weird, you know that?"

"Why am I weird? I'm just worried about my Bunny."

"I'm not your Bunny. I didn't know that about you.

"I don't care what you say, you're MY Bunny."

"Ah, if you say so."

"You really should start eating something." When Wang Yibo said that, his stomach started rumbling

Zhan laughed heartily and pointed his index finger at Yibo's stomach "You are telling me to eat something. And your stomach sounds like a hungry lion. I guess you haven't eaten today, have you?"

"I haven't gotten around to it yet." Yibo replied.

Zhan sat up straight and picked up his rucksack. He pulled out a few cans of food and opened them one by one. Then he handed Yibo two rice bags and held out a can of fresh vegetables. "Here take, eat all you want."

"No, it's okay. It's your food."

"I always make too much, so you go ahead and eat." Zhan replied and put a small party tomato in Yibo's mouth.

"Thank you." Almost whispered to Yibo.

Zhan and Yibo sat next to each other on the blanket and ate the snacks Zhan had prepared the night before. They didn't talk and watched the other swimmers. Until Zhan asked Yibo, "Is this place actually such a special place where you all look?"

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked him confused.

Zhan pointed his index finger at the guard tower and said, "He's been watching us all along."

"Oh, that's what you mean. This is my big brother, he is very curious and he is trying to find out for sure who you are and if he knows you from somewhere."

"Ah, yes, is that so?"

"Mn. "Because he knows that I don't usually sit with or talk to strangers."

"Why not?"

"Why should I? I only do that with people I care about."

"Such as?"

"You, my Bunny. You're the first one I've done this to."