-31- The wedding

-31- The wedding

It was still early in the morning, the daylight had not yet returned when a loud gong could be heard in the house. Time to get up, take care of business and, time to prepare for the wedding. And while Zhan would have liked to sleep a little longer, Yibo was immediately awake. He turned to Zhan, grinned and then dropped down on Zhan to cover his face with kisses. "Get up ZhanZhan, today is our big day." He shouted happily.

"Only five more minutes." Zhan replied giggling and with his eyes still closed.

"Not today ZhanZhan. Today you must get up immediately. Otherwise, I'll attack you. And you don't want our parents to catch us while we' re doing it, do you?"

"Ah, I didn't ask for five minutes like that."

"I know. And besides, five minutes isn't even enough time to warm me up."

"Oh, you need to warm up first?"

"ZhanZhan, you know what I mean. Besides, you know how long I need."

"Oh dear. I just wanted to stay in bed five minutes longer and not hear about your perverted thoughts."

"Perverted thoughts? Ha ha, you love it when we do it. Don't deny it. And you love how long we do it every night."

"Not every night."

"Right, it's not every night yet. But it's only because of your stupid shift work. But luckily it'll stop soon. And then we'll do it every day."

"We'll see."

"We'll see, my ass. We'll be married and you'll be manager of the new bookstore, and then you'll just work one shift. Then you'll finally be home every night and I don't have to sleep alone for a week once a month. And then we do it every day."

"Sure you want to do it every day?"

"ZhanZhan, every day means every day. I'm absolutely sure."

"Well then, just once a day."

"Like hell. Once is not enough. You know I have an animal inside of me that likes appetizers, main courses and desserts, and it's not gonna change. So I have to eat you at least three times a day to calm the animal in me."

"Wow, what kind of guy am I with? There are so many men in this world, and I find the one with the most hungry animal in him."

"Why can't you just admit you love it, too? You can't deny it. I know how much you love it."

"I won't say anything. Now let's get up before our parents really come in here."

"Mmm, I think now I' II need five minutes."

"And why?"

"Just thinking about it made me horny."

"You can't be serious."

"I can't help it. You're just too sexy. Mhhh, do you think it will go down on its own?"

" At you? I'm afraid not."

"What am I supposed to do now? I can't go down there with a hard, you know what."

" Wait a minute." Zhan replied, crawled out of bed and locked the door. Yibo looked at Zhan with big eyes and Zhan said, "It's not gonna go down without help."

"How much time do we have? What do you think ZhanZhan?"

"I don't know. Ten minutes? Fifteen maybe?"

"That should be enough time for a very fast one." Said Yibo, and pulled Zhan back to bed with him. They didn't know how long it took them to finish the act. But no one came to get them downstairs either. And so they enjoyed each other a second time before showering and getting dressed.

When they came to the others, they were already working. Zhan's father asked, "What are you two doing here? We wanted to let you sleep late. Go on, go back to bed, sleep or make love. You have the house all to yourselves now."

He didn't have to offer this to Yibo twice. He grabbed Zhan, put him over his shoulder and hurried back into the house and upstairs, right back to bed. And they stayed there until it was time for lunch.

After lunch, Zhan and Yibo were put on the old horse-drawn carriage and then had to take it for a ride around the village. Many came to congratulate them, gave them envelopes with money and a group of kindergarten children sang a song they had learned especially for them. Everyone in the village knew that Zhan and Yibo were a couple and were going to get married and there was no one there who was against their union.

When the two were back in the afternoon, they put on their wedding suits, Zhan a white one and Yibo a black one, they styled their hair and got a make-up from Yanli, so that their faces wouldn't shine later when the pictures were taken. When the two looked at each other so completely finished, Yibo came to tears and he said: "Wow you are really beautiful ZhanZhan. I am so happy that you are going to be my husband today. I love you so much."

Zhan also suddenly became very emotional. He kissed Yibo and said, "I'm marrying my handsome crazy lifeguard today. I can't imagine anything more perfect. I love you too and I'm really looking forward to calling you my husband later."

" Crazy lifeguard, huh? Mm-hmm, okay. I guess you're right about that. I've been crazy about you from the first moment I laid my eyes on you." Yibo replied.

And then the time had come. The old brick barn, in which other festivities usually took place and in which the horse-drawn carriage always stood, had been decorated by everyone. Many benches were set up and there was also an altar. On each bench was a beautifully arranged wreath of flowers and silk bows in a pearl white.

From the high ceiling hung thousands of small lights in warm white and gold. The large fireplace made sure that no one had to freeze and the crackling of the fire could be heard softly. A few violinists played soft music and the guests, already whispering, waited for them. At the altar stood Chuyue, who is Zhan's best man, and Seungyoun, who is Yibo's best man.

Yibo kissed Zhan on the forehead once more, then he went forward to the altar. Zhan waited for his turn together with his father. As the wedding melody was softly played by the violins, Zhan and his father slowly walked towards the altar. Smiling and crying faces could be seen beside them, but Zhan only had eyes for Yibo.

Arriving at the altar, Zhan's father handed him over to Yibo with the words: "I trustingly hand over my son into your hands today. Love and protect him all your life, my son." Then Zhan's father and Yibo embraced, before Yibo took Zhan by the hand and walked down the aisle.

Zhan watched Yibo as he stood there, excited and handsome in his black suit. And Zhan saw again in his mind's eye how he saw Yibo for the first time. Dressed in the orange lifeguards' clothes, slightly sweaty and with a worried look. Worried because Zhan's skin could have been affected. The word, my snowflake still echoed in his ears when he thought back to that day.

Susann started the ceremony and from the background, very soft music resounded, softly caressing her words, while here and there, especially from the mothers of Zhan and Yibo, there was soft sobbing.

The ceremony lasted about half an hour before Susann solemnly declared that Zhan and Yibo are now husband and husband, which they sealed with a kiss. The families of the two are now one family. A photographer took pictures of the now large family while the helpers in the barn were already rearranging everything for the celebration.

The beautiful wedding cake stood in the middle of the room and was an eye catcher for everyone. No one had noticed that it had not been made by a professional. Yanli and Hai Kuan had been responsible for it. Without the knowledge of Zhan and Yibo, they stood in the kitchen all night long to bake the wedding cake for them.

After the meal, the cake was cut and then the dancing began. And while everyone was still enjoying the evening, singing loudly, drinking a lot and dancing, Zhan and Yibo said goodbye to their parents, got into a cab and drove directly to the airport. The two spend their honeymoon on a Pacific island on a private beach right under the sun. And Zhan was already sure that Yibo would definitely take care of Zhan's fair skin.