Fall Into Your Arms

"Yunlan! Please! Don't  leave me!" Shout Shen Wei.  "I can't  my family they're  against out relationship!"

    "I will die if you leave me!" As Shen Wei  took a pocket knife out of his pocket. "No!!! Don't  kill yourself!" Shout Yunlan. He suddenly  embrace Shen Wei  and kiss him passionately. Shen Wei  responded  to the kiss and dropped  the pocket knife and hold Yunlan tightly.  "Promise me Yunlan you won't  leave me! Promise.... promise!" (Just a dream).

    Suddenly  Da quing  hit Lan lan on the head to let him wake up. "Lan lan! Why are you so tired! Where here to wait for our idol to come!" While holding Shen Wei's  plaque  card. In title "SW Yongyuan"(Shen Wei forever). "Sorry I have many work to do! You know minimum wage like us!" As he laugh.

    "I told you! You can work at my small store! So you won't  work in the evening!" Shout Da quing

    "I told you! You can work at my small store! So you won't  work in the evening!" Shout Da quing.  But Lan lan just laugh, "If you only know Da quing!" He told himself. Lan lan and Da quing  have been bestfriend since Shen Wei  debut at the age of twenty one. (Nine years exact). Ever since then they will call or post in their facebook, twitters and tiktok. But he never gave him his real  address. He will only say his house is just like a matchbox and his shy to  Da quing  because his poor.

   Da quing  will just set it aside and will tell him, it's  alright his house is also like that. Lan lan is so happy having a real friend like him not like his other fake friends. His thoughts were cut when the star his longing  for came riding a black sedan car. Suddenly  all the fans scream. "Shen Wei  look at us!!!" Everyone said.

   Da quing  and Lan lan was  shoved at the end by other fans whose longing for super star Shen Wei.  Who by the way looking so gorgeous as he came out off the car.  Fans scream, "We love you Wei! Wei!" Shen Wei  will wave at them. Other fans faint on the spot. "Oh! My gosh! He so beautiful!!!" Shout one of the fans. While Shen Wei  let them take  a picture and he sign some few authographs.

    Lan lan and Da quing  on the other hand tried to push on the other  fans whose like a wall blocking their view of Shen Wei

    Lan lan and Da quing  on the other hand tried to push on the other  fans whose like a wall blocking their view of Shen Wei.  "No!!!! If this keep on going we will miss him!" Lan lan shout. Suddenly  as he saw the camera crane and got an idea.

   Da quing  didn't  like the idea but if he didn't  do it they won't  have a good picture of Shen Wei.  First Lan lan would climb  the crane in hope of getting a good shot of pictures of Shen Wei.  But as he is in the end. The crane suddenly  can't  hold his weight. Lan lan lost his balance. Luckily  his one hand grip on the crane.

   A fan shout seeing what  happened. Shen Wei  and his bodyguards also become alert and want Shen Wei  to leave  the scene.  "No! My friend is falling shout Da quing.  That made Shen Wei  quickly caught Lan lan when he fall. Luckily  he was caught by his favorite star, Shen Wei and accidentally  kiss him.   He want to scream in delight. Being held by his favorite actor and being kiss by him. Shen Wei  was shock as well as him. As he break the kiss.

   "Mr. Shen Wei  thank you!" And he smile. Shen Wei  was struck by Yunlan smile. But it was cut by his bodyguards who shoved him.  Making him fall on the floor with a thud. While Shen Wei  was pulled away from Lan lan. As the fans gone crazy and scream. They followed where Shen Wei  went almost running over Lan lan.

   Lan lan never seen such many shoes in his entire life. He was save by Da quing, as he was pulled him  up.  "I thought I lost you! Be very careful next time! Would you?!" Lan lan just laugh. "Did you see it Da quing!  He kiss and  held me in his arms! I will never shower again or toothbrush! He smelled nice!" As he smilled from ear to ear.

    "Crazy fool! If you never shower and toothbrush,  what will you be smelled?" But Da quing  smelled Yunlan. "Hmmm... Shen Wei's  perfume is still on you?!" While rubbing his arms to Lan lan's arms.  To get Shen Wei perfume.

    When night came Yunlan was dropped  by Da quing  in a dark street. "It looks dangerous  here! Are you sure?! This where you want me to drop  you?! It's  quite dark here!" Lan lan pat him.  "Sorry I  don't want you to see my shabby house!" While looking like a kick puppy. Da quing  give up and speed away with his small yellow, run down car.

   As he left  Yunlan  suddenly  run toward another street while taking off his jacket, hat and eye glasses. And comb his hair and took a new clothes behind the bushes. His old clothes was place inside his bag. As he swiftly went inside a hole in the wall. And covered it up.

   And ran fast toward a huge mansion.
Inside the mansion, "Where is Yunlan?" Ask Xin ci, the CEO  of Zhao Enterprise and the father of Yunlan. "Don't  worry sir his just a bit late because he went to party with his business  friends." Guo his butler  suddenly  felt nervous  as he know where his young master went. "Could you call him and tell him were gonna begin eating dinner.

   Luckily  Yunlan came panting, "Sorry Father! My friends didn't  want me to leave the party!" Xin ci look at him suspicious. "Please  darling! Let your son have fun for a while! He always busy in our company." His mother said.
"Okay! But you must meet my friend's  daughter! She is really beautiful!"

    While in Shen Wei's  residence.  Shen Wei  have  only his twin brother with him because they're  parent's  died when they're  fifteen  years  old. "Didi! You won't  believe  me! An angel fall down from the sky! And kiss me while I held him in my arms!" Yezun laugh at his gege, a model and well known in the fashion industry. "Gege! Ate you day dreaming angels don't  fall in your arms! They are paid to ramp at the stage! Do you want me to set you up with an angel?" As he tease his gege.