Wild Party

When the film have already  finished  the artist  and the staffs have a party to celebrate the ending of the film.

    They ate and drink the night away. Yunlan is stopping  Shen Wei  from drinking again as he remembered  what  happened  last night when his drunk and it's  quite painful to his hole. But Shen Wei drinking when Yunlan is not looking. "Hey Wei! Not to much you might ravish Lan lan again?" Said Cong Bo.

    "Maybe not me but my Lan lan?" As he took the cups of wine and gave it to Yunlan. Whose head whipped  upon smelling  alcohol on Shen Wei. "I told you never to drink! It's  not good for your health!" He shout and snatched  both drinks. "Well the real reason it's  not good for him and his precious  hole." As he told himself. And gulp both drinks.

    "This one taste bitter!" Said Yunlan. When Shen Wei  poured another drink for him. "What are you doing? Are you making me drunk? To tell you the truth I am the best drinker in my class! You might be surprised  I'm an alcohol  tolerance!" He proudly say to Shen Wei. 
Shen Wei  looking innocent  poured another drink to Yunlan.

    Yunlan never notice how many drinks that Shen Wei  poured in his two cups. Da quing  want to save his friend but was pulled by Yezun to another  room and started kissing him. Whenever those sinful lips touches his, he went out of control. As he responds back and jump onto Yezun hold.

     Upstairs in the highest  place Guo Chang Cheng is seducing Chu by sitting  at his lap  and grinding his prize unto him. While whispering soothing  words and licking his ears. It send shiver to Chu making his prize wide awake in an embarrassing  state. As he is all tied up and can't  hold his dear Guo. He suddenly  moan, "Stop....doing ......this.....?" Guo smirk. "Don't  worry we have all the time!" And devoured his lips.

    Downstairs  the party became hot and  loud as the band play. And the people start dancing as the lights start blinking. A drunk Yunlan didn't  know he was already  dragged  in Shen Wei's room. As he started kissing Shen Wei  hot, pink lips.While tearing his own clothes off.

    Shen Wei  smirk looking how cute his adorable angel when drunk as he kept saying he love his prince and kept kissing him. When Shen Wei broke the kiss and thrown  him to bed. He went a minute to the door to lock it. So no one will disturb  them. Well how can you disturb them when two huge body guards is at their door.

    When Shen Wei  came back he was surprised  his Yunlan already is naked on the bed moaning his name while touching himself. "Hmmmm.....a drunk Yunlan is quite a cute sight?" As he was turned on when a drunk Yunlan is panting and burst on his hand. "Aaaaah....Wei!!!"  He shout. Shen Wei  went red and quickly took off his own clothes and joined  Yunlan on the bed.

    "I'm here my love!" And captured his lips. Yunlan cried in his  embrace, "Wei! I want you inside of me!" He shout while grinding his hole to his prize. That made Shen Wei  loose control as he flipped  Yunlan down and raise his behind. And took the lube inside his bag. "Luckily  I'm prepared!" As he rubbed  it on his prize. Without warning he thrust it to Yunlan who yelp in surprise.

     And the more surprising is,  Yunlan arched  his body so Shen Wei  can penetrate him more. Shen Wei  was startled. "Move!" Shout the drunk Yunlan, as Shen Wei  oblige to it. As he roughly struck to Yunlan again and again. Making Yunlan scream his name. Outside the staffs never knew what's  happening  as almost half of them is drunk and dancing to the loud noise of the band.

    Yunlan again surprise Shen Wei  as he purr like a cat and ride  to him again and again. Somehow both spilled  their seeds on each other and moan their name. The drunk Yunlan kept confessing  to Shen Wei  his feeling while ridding to him some more. Shen Wei  never been so happy hearing his lover how much he loved him while giving his body to him.

      "Touch me Wei! Touch me!" He kept screaming. Shen Wei  sit up and captured Yunlan lips. Both soul and body became one that night. Panting and moaning their names. As they burst at each other again and again.

    The next day, the party is a mess. All staff  were drunk and sleeping on the couch, floor and even every corner of the studio. Yunlan woke up sensing a body on top of him and a sweet scent he smell. He look whose on top of him. And was surprised  Shen Wei  was sleeping  on top of him. Both are naked.

   But what shocked  Yunlan was they're  still in the studio and connected  to one another. He unwrapped  his legs on Shen Wei's waist and tried to pushed  his sticky and sweaty body  off him. But that made his beautiful  prince fluttered  his dark, beautiful  eyes.  In by the way it mesmerize  Yunlan.

    "How can a guy look so cute and sexy early in the morning while him look like a mess?" He told himself.  "Move!" Said Yunlan. But  as Shen Wei  tried to move out of Yunlan. He can't  help to moan as Shen Wei  have struck his sweet spot again. Making Shen Wei  turned  on. He suddenly  rock his body. In which Yunlan trying to stop because people might hear  his moan and covered his mouth with his hands.

    But  as Shen Wei  have already began with one last thrust. Shen Wei  is the one that scream his name. And spilled  inside of him again. Yunlan  shut Shen Wei's  mouth with his hands to stop Shen Wei  from moaning his name. But the latter lick his hands. Making Yunlan almost turned  on as well. "Not here! He whispered. 

    As Shen Wei  kiss him one more time and removed  himself  from Yunlan. "I woul never drink again!" Said Yunlan. But it made Shen Wei  chuckled and help Yunlan up. "Let's  go take a shower! Before anyone  knows what happened  to us?!" As he pulled Yunlan to the bathroom.  But as they close the door Shen Wei  had  already pinned  Yunlan again.