The Accusation

It was a beautiful  morning for Guo, it's  not only because he caught a spy but maybe his other half to be in his future.

    "I wont yield!" Chu shout while struggling  to the rope that tied him to his seat. "Boss! Are you sure we should leave him to you?" As one of his men. "Yes! His mine now! Any way what happened  to my star anyway?" He ask.
"Mr. Shen and his secretary have a wonderful night in  the elevator." As one of his men smirk.

    Yes the morning is really wonderful day not only to Guo but to Shen Wei  as well. Shen Wei  greeted everyone with a wide smile on his face. "Wow! Look at your gege his glowing? And looking so handsome today?!" Said Da quing. "I wonder why?!" Said Yezun to himself.

    On the other hand Yunlan look like he didn't  sleep much and his back is aching. "What happened  to you?!" Ask Da quing.  "Why don't  you ask your prince!" Said Yunlan. As he recalled what happened last night.

Last Night

     After Shen Wei  have satisfied his lust to Yunlan and fall asleep at his back . "Xiao Wei! Don't  tell me you have fallen asleep!" But Shen Wei  answeres him with a snoor. *Bleep!*

    Within a minute Yunlan was the one who carried  Shen Wei  at his back eventhough  it hurts. As they came to their room he ploop Shen Wei  on the bed and took off his shoes as well as his and sleep beside him without changing their clothes, because his quite tired.

    The next morning, he woke up that someone  jumping on the bed, "Whatta?!!!" He almost curse but as he saw his prince looking at him so happy. He have forgotten  his tiredness. As Shen Wei  screaming at the ring  that Yunlan have given  to him. Shen Wei  can't  help kissing him non stop.

End of Last Night

    "Don't  tell me you propose to your prince!" Shout Da quing.  They didn't  notice Suzan came and heard a little.  While she look at Shen Wei's  ring. She walk toward him. "So whose the lucky girl gave it to you? Is it a girl or a guy?" As she inspect the ring on his finger. Shen Wei  retrieve  back his hand.

     "That's  none of your business! Get your own ring!" Shen  Wei suddenly frown. "You always been nice to me but ever since your secretary came you've change a lot?!"  Upon hearing it Yunlan was about to confront the little  witch. But Da quing  stop him. Sha Ya is the one that  defend him. "I've given that to him so what?! Your not his girlfriend  or something?!" That made  Suzan frown and left.  Unknown  to them Guo never left his eyes to Suzan.

    "That girl is trouble, tell to the script writer to kill the chatacter of that woman! I don't  want my star to be stress in anything! Pronto!" As his men left hurriedly.  Well Guo is in the highest  place where he can see what  his artists are doing. Seated beside him is Chu who is tied  and gag up. "You see honey! My job is very harder than you! I hope you'll  appreciate  me someday?" As he drink his wine. Chu just struggle from his rope and can't  protest.

    While Shen Wei  was filming  Yunlan can't  take his eyes off Shen Wei.  His so lucky that someone like him loves him. Shen Wei  on the other taking a glimpse on Yunlan whenever he have. His angel is so mezmerizing eventhough he wears a normal jacket with a hood and nerdy eyeglasses so no one might recognize him. Still his charm and handsomeness  can't  be hide by a mere clothes. If only he knew Shen Wei  us peeling his dress one by one in his day dream only to be break when the director shout, "Cut!"

   Suzan was shocked  when she read her last script. "Wait?! Why did I died here?! I was suppose to be the superstar leading lady here?!" But the script writer told her that the director change some scene.  She quickly talk to the director.  But the director didn't  change  it. She can only whined  to him in defeat.

    That made Yunlan smile as he heard what happened,  "That's  for touching what is not yours!" He smirk. As Shen Wei  came, Yunlan quickly wipe his sweat with a towel while his make up artist  retouched  his powder.  While caressing Shen Wei's face. Yunlan notice it. "Hey! Not too touchy!" He suddenly  said to Joan the makeup artist who was startled when he shout.

    Shen Wei  tried to calmed  him down and pulled  him in an empty cormer. "Hey! Hey! Calmed  down she's  just retouching  my make up!" And show his  ring finger, "Remember  I'm already  yours....." While capturing his lips with  a light kiss.  Yunlan wanted to deepen the kiss as they remembered  they're  still in the studio and there someone  might see them. He shyly back away only to be pulled by Shen Wei  and kiss him again. "You know I can't  get enough of you!" He almost continue to kiss Yunlan when the assistant  director call them back again to resume  the filming.

    Yunlan want to run after Shen Wei  but he remember they are filming. And just watch him from afar. Suzan on the other hand saw her opportunity to Yunlan as he saw him alone.

   "Come here!" She suddenly  pulled him to a deserted place. "Tell me?! What is your relationship with Shen Wei?!" She ask angrily ask  him. "This witch!" He told himself.  "I don't  know what are you talking about?" And about to leave. When she grip his wrist and made him fall unto her. Suddenly  the articficial  wall came tumbling down right infront of Shen Wei  and the other staff.

    All gasp seeing Yunlan caught Suzan in his arms and like about to kiss her. Yunlan was shocked to do anything. "She pulled me! Believe  in me!" He said and help her up. Suzan on the other hand, make this opportunity  to be the lady in distress. "This man tried to rape me!" She shout and make a fake cry. "That's  not true!" Shout Yunlan back.  All look in horror  in their face and accusing him.