The Contract

In a moment Shen Wei  treating Yunlan's  arm again. "That beast girl! She hurt you again!" While Shen Wei  gaving him a new bandage.

    Yunlan caress his face, "She hurt you too!" Making Shen Wei  blush. "This is nothing compared what she did to you!" Both smiling to one another. Meanwhile, "Hello! You two! I'm the one hurt here!" Whined Yezun.

    While  Butler Lin Jing  treating his wound. Suddenly  Da quing  take over as he signed  Butler Lin Jing to watched  over Zhu Hong who is tied at a chair. "Why your so lousy in fighting! Your gege is Jacky Chan while you is Jacky Punchbag!" Said Da quing.

   "Ouch! Careful kitty! As I told you! I'm not my gege! My gege learn martial arts while I learn arts! I don't  want to get dirty and sweat my hands! My hands is very important  to an artist! Ouch!" As Da quing  pressed  hard the ice on his eyes. "How will you defend your lover if his introuble?!" Ask Da quing.  "For your information! I will find a strong build lover that will defend me instead! Not a small, cute one!" As he tease Da quing. 

    But it made  Da quing  angry, "Really?!!! Then find a huge build lover!" As he stand up and walk away.
"Oh! No! Your didi's  teasing have reach the limit of my friend Da quing!" Said Yunlan. That made Shen Wei  roll his eyes. "Just sit here! I'll talk to didi!" As Shen Wei  walk toward Yezun.

    "Hey! Little  Yunlan! What did you like about that guy? He only have a pretty face?"  Smirk Zhu Hong. That startle Yunlan  and look her way. "You are awake now? You  will never know if you didn't  experience falling inlove! Xiao Wei  is not only a beauty but he have a golden heart too!"  His everything to me!" Yunlan said. "Love? Huh? It will only clouded your judgement and will completely  destroy you! So let me out from this rope! Hurry! And let's go home to your father!" As she struggled  to be free.

    That made Shen Wei  notice as he divert his attention to Yunlan and Zhu Hong instead of his didi. And walk back to them. Without any question, he suddenly  lift up Yunlan and went back to their room. Startling everyone. "Someone jealous  here!" Laugh Zhu Hong.  "Shut up girl!" Said Butler Lin Jing.

     Inside the room, "Xiao Wei? What's  the matter?" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei  phasing here and there. "What's  that woman saying to you?! I don't  like her talking to you! It feels like her words is venomous!" Yunlan laugh making Shen Wei  stop on what's  his doing. "Are you jealouse of her?" He ask. "No! Why would I be jealous?!"

    Yunlan suddenly  embrace him from behind. She is just my cousin! From my father's  side, nothing else!" Suddenly  Shen Wei lean to Yunlan's  embrace. "I know!" And turned around to face his lover.  "I just don't  want anyone getting closer to you! Only me!" While wrapping his arms on Yunlan's  neck and running his fingers to Yunlan's  soft, brown hair. Doing that doe eyes on Yunlan.

   Shen Wei  knows  his lover love the way his always blinking his beautiful, dark eyes and looking dam so innocent. Making Yunlan crazy for him and do anything he would ask. As Shen Wei  lean to his lover's  face. Yunlan quickly captured his soft and pink lips into a passionate  kiss. "Your so beautiful  my Wei!" While his plump lips descending on his neck, nibbling  at it. While his left hand pulling Shen Wei's  body unto him. Making both moan as they felt each other body heating up.

   But suddenly  a knocked  on the door interrupted  them, its manager Cong Bo. "Shen Wei  I needed to talk to you! It's  about your contract!" Shen Wei  open the door forgetting Yunlan put a hickey on his neck making it notice by his manager. Manager  Cong Bo cough, "They need you back to finish the film!"
That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes, "Can't  you tell him its a family matter that I cannot go back there for a while?" He ask.

   "No! President Guo Ying wants you to finished  it or they will sue you!" Shen Wei  want to protest. "Xiao Wei! Will be there!" Yunlan suddenly  said. "Ah Lan! I can't  work there! Knowing your father might take you away from me again!" Shen Wei  shout. "Then I'll come with you! As a PA or assistant or something  just to stay at your side!" That made Manager Cong Bo arch his brow. "Why not?! I can set my make up artist to do some disguise for you! So no one will realize! Not even your father!"

     Shen Wei  want to protest but Manager Cong Bo  called Da quing  and Yezun to set the plan. Da quing  sparkle  his eyes knowing  his working at the movies. It was his dream come true. While Yezun almost pop his eyes off , "I don't  want to be anyone assistant! I'm an artist and model!" Then they suddenly  remember  Zhu Hong. "What will they do to her?" Suddenly  Yunlan got a brillant idea.

    Next day they made Zhu Hong gave a medicine  to make her unconcious  and brought to a mental hospital. Butler Lin Jing told the nurse to take care and don't  let her go because she sometimes  delusion  she knows rich people and tied her up because she's  harming people. And call him if she have any improvement.

    Meanwhile  as the plane of Shen Wei  and his gang landed on America. Yunlan, Da quing  and Yezun was given a disguise. Yunlan become the secretary of Shen Wei  name Lan lan, while Da quing  became his PA  Li and Yezun became the co manager of Shen Wei,  Long Ge.

     A car fetch them toward the location of the movie. Da quing  can't  believe  he set foot in America and looking every direction from the car window. He almost shake Yunlan because of his exitement. "Da quing  watch out! My wound is not quite healed yet!" Da quing  apologize.  "No matter what happen I want you! Lan lan to be on my side always! Never leave my side!" Said Shen Wei.  Da quing  pointed at himself. "Wait! Shen Wei  what about me? What is my work here?!" He ask. "You my kitty will be my PA!" Said Yezun. "What?!!! No way!" Said Da quing.