A Happy Ending At Last

It's been a week, Yunlan was quite annoyed that many doctors and nurses checked  him everyday.

    But knowing Shen Wei is beside him, his world became sunny as any day.  "Xiao Wei!" He would  called. Shen Wei  would stop his call on the phone or anyone  talking to him and ran toward Yunlan to wrapped  his arms around and kiss him.

    "What's  wrong my Lan lan? Are you okay?" He worriedly ask. "Nothing! I just want my morning kiss!" Making the doctors and nurses laugh  a little.  "You bad little  husband you always make me worry." He teasing hit him lightly on the chest.

     "About your didi and our family and friends? Won't  you forgive  them now? You promise them if I waken up? And beside I miss Da quing  and my parents. And I know you miss your didi as well?" That made Shen Wei  frown. "Why are you getting tired of me?" While leaning his head to his chest. "No! That's  why I married you! So you will always be with me!" And kiss him on the head.

    Shen Wei pulled him for a passionate  kiss making the doctors and nurses look the other way. "If you can make love this evening I'll think about it!" As he suddenly  break the hug and ran away from him. "Hey! That's  not fare!" And about to  follow him on his wheel chair. But the doctors  and nurses stop him. "Mr. Zhao you still didn't  finished your treatment!" Said Dr. Mang his physical therapist.  That made Yunlan frown while the nurses giggle.

    He didn't  know Shen Wei  have already forgiven his family, friends and Yezun and his talking on the phone when he called him.

    That night Shen Wei  surprise  Yunlan on his birthday inviting his parents and friends. Yunlan can't  be so happy having his love ones with him and mostly Shen Wei.  He pulled Shen Wei  for a kiss and thank him. Forgiving his parents, friends  and his didi.

    After a few more years when Yunlan can walk again they decided to continue they're  project a restaurant, "Guardian Bubble Tea Shop".
The first store was build near the Dragon City University, it became a successful  for the students and teachers. After that they build a second on a mall.

     Because of it's  popularity  the owner of the mall SS became they're  partner. And now every malls in the city have a Guardian  Bubble  Tea Shop, with different flavors. While Shen Wei  build another business, Lanwei Flowers  And Balloons Shop, in his mother studio. Where every balloons, flowers, chairs and tables were rented by the studio.

    Yunlan on the other hand build a new hotel near Shen Wei's mother studio, "Dragon City  Hotel."  While they invite they're  love one's  to the opening of his grand hotel. Shen Wei  and him have also decide to have a baby from a surrogate mother. The parent's  of Yunlan was so happy about the news and they're  friends cheer for them.

    While Yezun didn't  want to leave Da quing  to go back to abroad. He married him and build his own fashion modeling agency, "Angels And Cats Fashion World." Guo Chang Cheng didn't  let go of Chu and offer him a business of his own if he will married him, "Guo Chu Security Agency."  They're  still bargaining  about it. While Zhu Hong remain at a mental asylum for almost killing her cellmates. But there she meet the love of her life Dr. Lin Jing. As all live happily ever after......

THE END

🐳AUTHOR'S  NOTE🐳

      Thanks to my lovely readers and commentors as the story end I will  continue my other stories. Until then I hope your safe and sound in your lovely homes. Thanks again🐬