The Wedding

Shen Wei  feel nervous looking at his future in laws. Both looking stotic face. But suddenly  Yunlan's  father suddenly  smiled to Shen Wei.

    "Okay! That's  creepy!" He said to himself  but smile anyway. Yunlan felt the uneasy feeling of Shen Wei  as they hurriedly  up to discuss about the marriage. And pulled him in the garden for a walk because the maid whose serving them is looking intensely  at them. Yunlan wonder why. As he forgot its the maid who caught the two of them in the garden.

     But shoved it aside as they walk and talk at the garden, suddenly  Shen Wei  lean to his shoulder and cling to his arms. "I thought our meeting will never be over! And now I have you all to myself!" That made Yunlan red and quite happy because within this week Shen Wei  will be officially  his only.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan's  parents discuss the wedding of their son. "Luckily that Shen Wei  is rich! If not I will be totally against their relationship!" Xin ci  said.
"Honey! Please we already discuss this! Just be happy with what our son decision! His our only son!" Said his wife. "About Chu and Zhu Hong? Did you already retrieve  Chu from that Guo Ying's  nephew of his?" She ask.

   "Well Chang Cheng won't  let go of Chu, Guo Ying said he will talk to his nephew!" He said. "That's  good news but what about Zhu  Hong? I hope you made it clear she won't  interfere  in our son's  marriage?" She worriedly  ask. "Hmmm.... yes I told her! But you know Hong she's  stubborn.  I'll make sure she yield to my command."

     Meanwhile Zhu Hong was quite angry because her uncle let Shen Wei  marry Yunlan. "I can't  believe  uncle would do that?! Little Lan lan is very precious  to me! And that Shen Wei  just stole my spot!" Suddenly  a man emerge beside him. "Do you want us to eliminate that Shen Wei  guy? Hong?" One of Zhu Hong friend, Ming. "Wait! I want to see them happy first then will attack!" As she smile.

    The next week the preparation was hurriedly  because the two grooms to be wanted the wedding to begin. The wedding coordinator was busy making the place beautiful and elegant.  And hired a wedding singer, band  and waiters. Da quing  is there to help him up while Shen Wei's didi and Manager Congbo are also there to support him. Mr. Zhao's men gather all around the place so no trouble may came.

    Paparazzi,  reporters of entertainment and news week, cameramen were already there waiting for the two grooms to appear. While fans of Shen Wei  where gather outside the garden wedding to support their idol even though they knew he will be married. But they're  glad that the one being married to him is also a fan like them. As they ready their plac cards and wish him happines to his new journey of his life.

    While Yunlan peek outside, "Yes I can do this!" As he phase here and there making his friend Da quing dizzy. "Will you stop worrying! Your making me weary  of you!" Shout Da quing.  And straightened  Yunlan suit. "You'll be great!" As he hugged  Yunlan and rubbed  his shoulder. But suddenly  he started to cry, "Lucky bastard! You got our prince!" Yunlan is the one comforting him now.

    As Yezun take a look inside, "Hey! Da quing! Don't  make Yunlan cry! You will ruin his make up!" As he lead Da quing  outside leaving Yunlan on his own. When his parents came, his mother kissed  his both cheeks while his father congratulate him.

    In Shen Wei's  room, Yezun came barging at the door. "Luckily I came to Yunlan's  room, Da quing  almost make him cry with his drama!" Hearing Yunlan's  name made Shen Wei  bolt up from his seat. His make up artist whinned because his make up is still not finished.

    "How is he?!" He ask and about to leave to see him. "No! No! It's  bad luck to see the groom before the wedding!" As he stopped  his gege. "But Yunlan needs me?!" Said Shen Wei.  Yezun made him sit again. While the makeup  artist finishing his work. "A big no! Beside his mother and father are there to help him up! While you make yourself  handsome so he won't  say no to you!" As he embrace him from behind. "I'm gonna miss your nagging at home!" And made a fake cry.
Making Shen Wei  laugh.

    "Do you want us to stay  at our house? We might  disturb you and Da quing?!" Shen Wei  tease his didi. "You wish! Because I'm sending you off to Yunlan by email if you want?! Just to get rid of you!" That made Shen Wei  bolt up tohis sit and tried to hit his didi on the head. As they ran around, his make up artist sweat. "Please sir! Stop fooling around and lets finish your make up!" Little did they know Zhu Hong have a plan on her own and watching them carefully.

    In a minute, the singer and band begin, as Shen Wei  walk with his didi toward the aisle. Yunlan can't  help to gaze how beautiful  is Shen Wei  is and almost drool. Da quing  elbow him to stop, "Control yourself Lan lan, my friend!" That made Yunlan  became red a little.  The fans started cheering and crying for their idol, while paparazzi and other reporters told their cameramen  to take a picture or film it.

    Shen Wei  blushed  as people  gaze at him and whispered  how handsome he is.  "That's  my gege!" As Yezun trying to show off. To make them see how beautiful  is Shen Wei.  But Shen Wei  compose suddenly  break as Yunlan's  hand reach for him. He suddenly  grabbed  it quickly leaving his didi behind who is shocked  while people laugh a little.  "Your son in law is eagerly want your son!" Said Guo Ying to Xin ci. "Hmmmph! It's  in our blood! Women and even men fall down at our feet!" Making Mrs. Zhao giggle.

     The wedding start smoothly and ended with a bang. As the wedding is finished, Shen Wei  kissed  Yunlan passionately  infront of the guests.  The crowd go wild as they cheer for him for a second round kiss. Making Shen Wei  blushed  as Yunlan initiate  it. Confetti  and petal of red roses shower the happy wedding couples. For this is the start of their new life together.