Almost Caught

When the cost is clear the house ascend again. Yunlan still hugging Shen Wei  tightly.

    Shen Wei  chuckled, "Don't  worry Ah Lan! Everything is fine now they're  gone!" Yunlan looking like a lost puppy. "Awww.... I  still want to hug you...?" Making Shen Wei  blushed, because everyone was looking at them. "Master Shen Wei! There's  a call for you! And we need to buy young master Yunlan's  medicine it's  running out."

    Shen Wei thrown his cellphone  to his manager Cong Bo. "You talk to him!" While the medicine, "You  buy it!" And gave it to Yezun. "Why me?" He whined.  "Look! I can't  let Yunlan be left here? Whose gonna take care of him?" Shen Wei  said. His didi pointed to butler Lin Jing. "No! I don't  want anyone  touching him! And beside your ran faster  than me if an enemy come."
That made Yezun pop his eyes off. "Don't  worry  master Yezun! I'm gonna accompany you!" Said butler Lin Jing. While manager Cong Bo went to a room to talk to an important  person. The president of the network Shen Wei  was working. And close the door.

    Yezun frown, "If your not only my Gege!" As he was about  to leave. "I hope you won't  bump to any of our enemy! Cause your hands might get dirty!" Tease  Da quing.  "Don't  worry kitty they're  not dirty like you!" As he wink. That made Da quing  furious,  "Hey! I always take a bath you know!" As Yezun wave good bye kiss to him. Da quing  just throw it back on him.

   "Hey! Da quing! Be nice to him!" Yunlan said. "I know....I know.... but his really quite opposite of our prince Shen Wei  there!" As Da quing  gazing toward Yunlan's  boyfriend back whose preparing a juice for them. "Lan lan! I mean Yunlan! Your so lucky to have our prince like him!" But Yunlan smirk, "But you also have a prince there!" As he pointing to Yezun who was leaving.

    "Oh! No! His not a prince charming! But a devil!" Said Da quing.  "Your sweet devil!" Tease Yunlan. "What?!!! No way!!!" Shout Da quing. "Come on! I see how you look at him! He also looks like my lover! But Shen Wei  is more beautiful  than Yezun! And a good kisser!" As Yunlan look at Shen Wei's  way whose walking toward him with a smile plastered  on his face.

    "Okay! Okay! I got it! Don't  need to rubbed  it in on me! I'll try to reconsider it!" Said Da quing.  "Whose  your trying to reconsider?" Ask Shen Wei.  "Nothing!" Said Da quing  quickly. Making Shen Wei  suspicious.  While Yunlan tried not to laugh.

    In the supermarket/drugstore. While Yezun buying the medicine for Yunlan. He suddenly  buy something for Da quing  and smile. Butler Lin Jing notice it. "Wait! We don't  need that!" But Yezun smirk. "My kitty needs this!"

   But suddenly  a beautiful, sexy woman went near Yezun, "Oh! My are you running a hospital? You sure have many roll of bandages  and medicines? Handsome guy!" That made Yezun turned  his head back to look at the beautiful and sexy woman. "My name is Zhu Hong!" As she extend her hand.

    Yezun became nervous  as he felt something  wrong with the woman. He just smile and walk fast with Butler Lin Jing.  "Oh! That's  a little  disrespect for a lady? You didn't  even tell me your name? I didn't  know what my cousin Yunlan seen about you?!" She suddenly   pull out her gun and click it. That made  Yezun and Lin Jing stop. "Now tell me Shen Wei,  where is my little Yunlan? Ha?!" She shout. 

    In a moment they came to the house. "This is it! I will try to be nice to Yezun!" But as Da quing  welcome  him with a smile. His smile suddenly  change, "Hello! Cat boy!" Said Zhu Hong  as she cling her arms to Yezun while her gun pointed to Butler Lin Jing's head. "Now tell me! Shen Wei  where is my little  Yunlan!" Da quing  look at Yezun on confusion.

    She didn't  notice the real Shen Wei  was at her back. And suddenly  disarmed her with her gun. They thought  it was over. But she suddenly  hit Shen Wei  hand making the gun fly from him. And kick both Yezun and Lin Jing. Yezun fall on the top of  Da quing.  While Butler Lin Jing fall flat on the floor.

   "Who are you? Why do you look like Shen Wei!" As she trying to knock him out. "I'm the real Shen Wei! And that's my didi!" As he use his foot to kick her face  but she deflect it. Meanwhile, "Get off me! And help your gege!" Shout Da quing  as he pushed  Yezun off him. "Your so sweet!" Said  Yezun  who stand up and help his gege.

    Only to be hit by Zhu Hong booths. "Ouch!" As he fall back to Da quing's  arms. "What are you doing?! Help your Gege!" Da quing  shout. "But...but..." He was  pushed  back by Da quing.  Only to be hit again by Zhu Hong punch. As he fall back to Da quing.  "Your hopless!" Said Da quing. 

   Butler Lin Jing on the other hand tried to help his master Shen Wei  but was shouved by Zhu Hong. In the end both tried to out wit each other in hand to hand combat fight. Shen Wei  deflect every move of Zhu Hong's  foot. And tried to high kick her.  While they're  busy in fighting in each other  and ruining some furnitures.

   They didn't  notice Yunlan got the gun and fire it up the air. Startling everyone. He suddenly pointed the gun to Zhu Hong. "Cousin dear! I didn't  know your working with father now?! We use to be close! But look at you now!" He shout. " Little  Yunlan! What happened  to you? You look like   *bleep!*  You won't  shoot a gun at me? I'm your cousin Yunlan!" She smirk.

   "Really after what you done  to my boyfriend  and his twin? Xiao Wei! Tie her up!" Shen Wei  signal his didi to get a rope. But suddenly  she tried to get her gun back to Yunlan. Who successfully  flipped  his wounded arm. Yunlan scream in pain. "Don't  hurt my Ah Lan!" Shout Shen Wei  whose furious. But Zhu Hong pointed the gun to Yunlan's  head.

    "Try me! Cutey!  Back away everyone! My cousin and I going back to my uncle! He gonna give me a big reward to return my little Yunlan here!" She shout to them. "Xiao Wei! Don't  listen to her! She won't  shoot me!" But Zhu Hong again twist his arm, making Yunlan scream in pain. "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  want to run toward him but his didi stop him. As Lin Jing froze to his place. But suddenly  something crashed  on Zhu Hong's  head a vase. Curtesy of Da quing.  "Enough! Your hurting my friend!" That made Zhu Hong  fall unconcious.  While Yunlan fall into  Shen Wei's  arm. As Yezun and butler Lin Jing tied Zhu Hong up. Suddenly  manager Cong Bo open the room. "What's  going on here?!"