The Hidden Truth

"What are you talking about?!!!" Shen Wei  want to know what happened  to his groom.

     An hour pass, Shen Wei  was wheel chair to a cemetery. He was shocked at the sign at the grave stone, "In Loving Memory of Zhao Yunlan. Only son of Zhao Xin ci and Zhao Yifei. "No!!! This isn't  real?!!! How?!!!" His didi trying to comfort him. "NO!!!NO!!! I WON'T  BELIEVE  THIS?!!! TAKE ME HOME NOW!!!" As he lean and cried to his him.

    It's  been months since the incident Shen Wei  didn't  want anyone to visit him at their house. Yezun and his friends are getting worried at him. His fans are talking to reporters to make their idol have courage to live up and pass what tragic thing happen  to him.

    Shen Wei  in his dark room still looking at the picture of his late husband and started to cry. "Why can't  I remember  you but still I can't  forget you!!!" As he smashed  every pieces of jars and furnitures at his room. Making his didi come to his room. "Please! Didi! I want to get well! So I can remember  him in our happy days! Please call all the expert doctors to make me well! I don't  want to forget my first  and last love!" As he cried to his didi.

     It's  been years since Shen Wei  treated by doctors, expert in the muscle and joints, therapist,  psychiatrist and even going to the gym. In a few days he can walk again and doing his job as an artist and remembered  Yunlan little  by little. He just can't  believe  he lost him. The man that he had promise that he will protect and love forever.

    He suddenly  visited the tomb of his husband only to be surprised  it was gone.  He bursted  into anger  on why the grave of his husband is gone. One of the grave diggers said it was move by his father Mr. Zhao. He went to the office of Dragon City Cemetery   to complain. But learned  there was no body in it. "Excuse me, what?! Can you explain it again?!!!!" He shout. "Mr. Shen.... I mean Mr. Zhao Wei there  is no body in it! Just the stone head!" Said the office manager. "I don't  understand  on why Mr. Zhao place that head stone of his son but no body was place there?!" Said the man.

    He called his didi because his a little  upset while driving toward his father in law mansion. "What?!!! Where are you?!!!" Yezun was panicking. "I'm going to my father's  in law and complain why Yunlan's  grave  have been removed!" He shout  and ended the call. "NO!!! Don't  go there!!!" But Yezun is too late as his gege end the call.

    Shen Wei came bursting in rage, that time Mr. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao went out for shopping.  The maids tried  to stop Shen Wei.  "Where is my father in law?! Where did he buried my husband?!!!" He shout. The maids can't  answer him as one of them called Mr. Zhao for help.
Mr. Zhao curse upon taking a call and found out Shen Wei  is in their house.

    Accidentally  Shen Wei went upstairs, in each room.  As he tried the one thing his finding.  He was shocked seeing Yunlan alive but with many wires attached  to him. While sleeping on the bed. "Please sir! Don't  touched  sir Yunlan!" Shout the maids.

    "My angel! My angel is alive!" As he cried and hold Yunlan hand. Suddenly  he called his friend Dr. Gong and said the situation.

    In an hour, as the parents of Yunlan came. They were shocked seeing their son being taken by an ambulance. And an angry Shen Wei  looking at them. "What are you doing?! Give me back my boy!" Shout Xin ci. "His my husband! How could you deceive me and tell me  his dead! The moment he married me, you don't  have no rights from him anymore!!!" He angrily said.

    "Your didi and friends knows it!" Shout Xin ci. "What do you mean?!" He suddenly  face his father in law. "The doctor told me Yunlan is safe from the bullets! But......he didn't  responded to their  treatment. The doctor said he might never wake up! His in a coma Shen Wei!

     So we agree with the concent of your didi since you  still not awake that time. We will take  Yunlan to America to give him a better treatment! But we don't  know when will he wake up?! So we all agree it's  better you know his dead! Than hoping he will come back for you! So you  can move on with your life! Even your didi and friends agree to that!" Mr. Zhao tried to explain.

    "But I didn't agree to that?! I'm the wife here! His my husband! You should have talk to me!" Mr. Zhao want to protest. But Shen Wei  cut him out, "Now I'm awake and fine! I will take back what was mine! Yunlan is mine!" As he went to his car and speed  away. Leaving Xin ci speechless while her wife cried.

    His didi was shocked seeing Yunlan was being carried toward his gege's  room.  "Gege! What's  Yunlan  doing here?!" He ask. An angry Shen Wei  gaze at him. "Leave! I don't  want to see you for a while. Or I might forget your my brother!"  Go back to our apartment!" As he left Yezun who walk back to his room and place his belongings  to his bags and leave crying. He called Da quing on his phone,  "Kitty! He knew! And was mad at me! Can I crashed into your place for awhile?" He ask. "Why not your welcome here anytime!" Said  Da quing.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand check Yunlan. Dr. Gong told him what Mr. Zhao said as well. But he will do her best and will call another doctor who reside in Germany to help her in this case.  Shen Wei  thank Dr. Gong as he went to his room . That Shen Wei  provided  him with the other  nurses.

     He order his maids to brought another  bed for he want to be near his husband. That night Shen Wei  hold Yunlan's warm hand and kissed it. "Please! Ah Lan! Wake up for me! I'm back now and remember  you! Please open your cute brown  eyes for me!" As he sleep beside Yunlan. Unknown to him the heart monitor beep  up. Indicating Yunlan  can hear him.