The Wolf And The Mouse

Next morning  Yunlan woke up in a hotel bare naked and on top of him is Shen Wei.

    That prince charming of his have taken him again that night. When they're  argue about his work and it ended in heated love making. First Yunlan thought that he will be on top. But his lover  is much stronger than him. And most of all he felt weak seeing that beautiful  body of his Xiao Wei with that batting doe eyes of him. He can order Yunlan to do anything.

*LAST NIGHT*

     Yunlan want to be on the top while kissing Shen Wei. But Shen Wei  pushed  him away and switch on a slow music. While taking off his clothes one by one. Yunlan arch his brow and just watch in exitement seeing his prince taking off his clothes. But before he pulled off his pants, "Strip for me my love!" He ask seductively. 

    "What?!" Yunlan pop his eyes off. The half naked Shen Wei  pulled him to his embrace and kiss him. "Take off your clothes..... Ah Lan...." While nibbling his ear. As Shen Wei  sit on the bed and watch him. Yunlan  is quite akward and tried to imitate Shen Wei's  doing. Dancing while stripping.  But it only made Shen Wei  laugh at him. Making him stop in midway. "What?!"

     "My little  angel! Your  so cute!" As he stand up and take down his pants and briefs. That made Yunlan swallowed  hard looking at how Shen Wei  beautiful bare body, he signal the gawking Yunlan to come to him. And pushed  him to bed. As he climbed  unto him and kiss  him senselessly. While his hands take off  his pants and short.

    Yunlan remember  this scene, as Shen Wei  is busy kissing and licking his body. He suddenly  flipped him up.
"I'm gonna take what's  mine now! Thank you!" And start hovering over the giggling Shen Wei  as he attack him with kisses and rubbing his prize unto him. Shen Wei  suddenly  moan his name. "Yes! Your mine! Only mine!" While Yunlan kiss  some more.

     "Yes....I'm only yours.... my Ah Lan!" As he arch his body for more friction. Yunlan suddenly  moan, "Aaaah....Xiao.....Wei!!!" But suddenly  in a second Shen Wei  had flipped  him over. "Whattta!!! That's  not fare!" He shout. But suddenly  a cold, lubricant  fingers entered  his hole making him yelp in surprise. As his body shiver and arched  his behind to get some more.

    Shen Wei  have pinned him behind  and now thrusting his lubrican fingers unto his hole. In which his behind is gleefuly welcoming  it. As it hit his soft spot again and again while Shen Wei  attack him with kisses on the nape.

    "Xiao Wei!!! More!!!" He scream. "Do you like that my angel?" As he took out his fingers and replace it with his prize. Making Yunlan howl his name. As he rock his body again and again to him.
Until  he burst  inside of him. Not yet satisfied he flipped  Yunlan up and now facing him as he pounce on him again and again.

    Inside the studio, "Mr. Guo! Mr. Shen Wei  is still in his room! Well guarded!" Said one of his men. "That's  good I don't  want one of our precious stars to be harm." As he inspect the studio. "But sir we also saw a suspicious person hanging around the lobby of the hotel Mr. Shen Wei  and his boyfriend staying. "What?!!!" As he turned  around to look at his men. "Really maybe I need to visit Mr. Shen?"

    Chu on the other hand spying on the lobby of the couple with some reporters. And waited for them to come out. Inside the room. Yunlan is helping Shen Wei  in wearing his clothes on, putting on the many bottons of his polo. "Why do you have to wear this kind of clothes? Your looking like a Professor?" He ask. "A hot one? Don't  you think?" Shen Wei  smirk.

    As Yunlan look at him from head to toe. "Yes indeed a hot one!" And put the eye glasses on to Shen Wei for the finish touch. "Perfect! Your looking like a hot Professor!" And kiss him on the lips. In an hour they went out with their guards at the back of the hotel because they heard theres so many  reporters  waiting for them in the lobby.

   Chu on the other  hand was waiting for the right moment  for the couple at the back  of the hotel. And when he saw them he was about to ready his stun gun when an identified bicycle rider bumped  into him.

    "Sorry  sir! I was wondering where's this address?" Chu want to shoved the biker,  "Hey! Kid get away! I'm working here!" But the car of Yunlan and Shen Wei  have already gone. Chu ran back to his car only to see his four tires flat. "Whatta?!!" He suddenly  remembered  the kid but as he turned  around the kid was gone.

    At another time while Shen Wei  was shooting on a scene, inside the studio room Yunlan preparing  the clothes that Shen Wei  need. Chu suddenly  appeared behind him and ready to kidnap him. When out of nowhere, someone  knock him from behind and thrown him out in the trash can.

    At another time when Shen Wei  and Yunlan have a date in an exclusive restaurant.  Chu waited for Yunlan to go to the  men's  toilet. As he followed him there. Just to bumped  to a certain kid again. "Sir! Your here again!" Startling the men inside the toilet even Yunlan. "Listen kid! I'm busy so get out of my way!" And shoved the kid outside.

    Yunlan  widen his eyes as he know that person to be one of his father's  men.  He was about to grab Yunlan when Chang  Cheng suddenly  flipped  Chu up. He was shocked thd cute kid become an aggressive  one. "Sorry sir! But my uncle said you cannot touched  one of our stars  and his friends." As he smirk.

   Chu tried to fight him by kicking his legs and about to punch again. But Chang Cheng deflect him with his fist. "Are you ready to dance with me?!" Said Guo to Chu.