The Deal

Yunlan never knew he have many foe lingering around Shen Wei's  work.

    First the famous Suzan, the blue eyes and blonde  beauty who always clinging  to Shen Wei.  While Shen Wei  trying to take her arms off. She Ya the one of the local artist of our country defending Shen Wei from Suzan. He didn't  know if his a friend or another foe. The make up artist whose keep batting his eyes to Shen Wei.

   "If only Yunlan can ack freely he have whip up the three and throw them to the farthest  mountain of nowhere. "Yes America is very big and beautiful country. And the current weather is actually  the same as their country, a bit of cold  eventhough it's  summer.

   While Shen Wei  was working, Yunlan didn't  expect the blonde  beauty to walk near him. "So your the new secretary of Mr. Shen Wei? I never thought to meet another cutey! My name is Suzan! What about you?" While she caress her hands to his arms, luckily  Yunlan have a jacket. "Lan lan!" He tried to make a fake smile while take her hands off him.

    Unknown  to him Shen Wei  saw it and can't  help to gritted  his teeth in anger. Making his co star Sha Ya notice it. After  they have a break, Yunlan was welcome  by an angry Shen Wei.  He suddenly  pulled Yunlan into his private room and lock it.

    "Why are you flirting around with that woman?!" He ask forgetting  the wounded arm of Yunlan. He hiss in pain a little.  Making Shen Wei  let go of him and apologize. " I should be the one telling to you that?! I saw how many girls flirt at you here?! Even that make up artist.... what his name Joan?" He arch his brow.

   Shen Wei  reply him by shoving him on the wall and kiss him roughly. "Your mine and I'm yours! Remember  that!" While caressing his face. Yunlan suddenly  pulled  him to a kiss making Shen Wei  kiss him hard in reply. "I want you!" Whispered  Shen Wei  to his ears.

    Without any warning Shen Wei  unzip his pants and pulled it down with his boxers. And  took off his pants and briefs as well. He suddenly  lift Yunlan up and thrust his prize unto his hole. Making Yunlan yelp in surprise.  Yunlan tried to suppress  his scream and moan. But it was no good since Shen Wei  kept pouncing on him. "Aaaaah.... Xiao.....Wei!!!!" He kept pressing on the wall. "Yes! Ah Lan! Scream my name! Don't  worry my room is sound proof! Moan loudly if you want!"

    As Shen Wei  hit that soft spot again and again. "Ah Lan! Your so hot!!!" As he thrust some more before bursting inside of him. Yunlan follows in a minute. Luckily  outside the two body guards of Shen Wei  won't  let anybody in even Suzan who just gonna give Shen Wei  some foods. But the bodyguard pushed  her away. Almost hearing Yunlan moan and scream.

    Inside Yunlan hold to Shen Wei  tightly for life. Shen Wei  on the other hand lift Yunlan up toward his bed. And laid Yunlan while  he hover over him. In a minute scattered  clothes all over the room. While two bodies are becoming one. "Xiao Wei! We got to stop this! It's  almost work now! And you didn't  eat your..... Aaaaah..." Shen Wei  suddenly  continue to rock his body unto him until he spilled inside of him again.  "I've already have eaten you! What else would I want!" As Shen Wei  kiss him more. Making the bed creek as he continue again.

    Outside Yezun is having a ball making Da quing  life hard. As he keep him ordering  around while checking him out when his bending. As Da quing  turned around he found out. Because Yezun suddenly  divert his gaze when he turned  back. "That evil twin of my prince Shen Wei!" He suddenly  spit his saliva inside the coffee he gonna give it to Yezun. For revenge.

    Who actually  saw it, "My kitty is sure an Avenger! Let's  see...."  As he got an idea, when Da quing  was about to give the coffee to Yezun. "If you really  want to treat me with your coffee with saliva? Why not your lips instead?" As he pulled Da quing  for a kiss. That made both of them widen their eyes.

     "*Bleep!* why did I kiss him?!"  Said Yezun. While Da quing  on the other hand kept processing  inside his mind, what's  happening.  And dropped  the coffee for him. As he replied  to the kiss.

    On the otherhand, Manager Cong Bo came, with President Guo Ying and his nephew Guo Chang Cheng.  "Tell your boss Shen Wei  the president  and his nephew like to meet him!" Said Cong Bo. The guard nod and knock on the room as he tell the message to Shen Wei.

   In a minute the door open and a smiling Shen Wei  welcome  him followed by Yunlan whose trying to walk properly but heck his hole  is aching. "I can't  believe  Shen Wei  is a beast in bed when angry!" Yunlan said  to himself.

     The unexpected  thing happened  the president  went to see Yunlan  as manager Cong Bo told their predicament state.  He look at him from head to toe. And cling his arm on Yunlan's  shoulder and laugh. "So this is your little lover!" As he signal them to go inside the room to talk. Shen Wei  is a little  bit jealous as the president pulled Yunlan into the room still holding his shoulder. Yunlan just look at him with widen eyes as he didn't  know what is happening.

    Inside the room, Yunlan is let go by President  Guo Ying. And was pulled by Shen Wei  to him again. "Wei..... wei! I knew you elope with this young man! Because  his father is also my friend in business..... But the only difference  is your my gold here! And no one touches my gold! Or I have their hands chopped  eventhough.... I'm sorry!" As he apologize to Yunlan. Eventhough  his my friend Xin ci. So I'm assuring you Shen Wei  and your lover is safe!

    But I want you to finished  everything before your vacation leave! If you done that I promise you his father can't  touch either one of you! And your friends. I hope we have a deal!" As he shake hands with Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  thought  its  over when..... Last my nephew Guo Chang Cheng will  be watching you! To make sure everything  is in order!"