My Idol Boyfriend

Lan lan feeling nervous  what will they do in his house? "Get a hold of yourself! Your  Yunlan  too!

     Nothing will happen,  yes! Yes! My idol is such a gentleman!" But he was startled  when Shen Wei  suddenly  hold his hand and squeeze it. "Are you nervous  Lan lan or Yunlan?" As he smile to him. "I told you I'm Lan lan your date.

   And look outside, Shen Wei  suddenly  cup his face and gave him a peck on the lips. Making him shocked, "He did it again?!" He told himself.  "Don't  worry! You'll love my place. But he didn't  anticipate that his didi is in the house.

   As he saw Yunlan he jump at him. "Gege! His cute I want him!" Shen Wei  push his didi away from Lan lan. "Stop! That's  my angel!" Yezun laugh, "So this is you so called angel!" As he pulled him to his embrace. Lan lan is having a heart attack he didn't  know his favorite idol have a beautiful  twin like him.

    Two Shen Wei  are trying to fight for him.  His in heaven, if only it didn't  hurt being pulled by them. If only Da quing  would see it. He will be the envy of him. Da quing  on the other hand suddenly  sneeze,  "I think someone thinking of me?" As he continue his work.

    Meanwhile  as Shen Wei  got a hold of Lan lan he won't  let go of him because of his twins. Lan lan on the other hand can feel relax and comfort in Shen Wei's  arm. "He smells wonderful! I could buried my head on his neck forever!" Suddenly  he heard laugh. "Gege! I think he didn't  want to be apart from you?" That made Lan lan wide awake and embarrassed on what's his doing .

   In a minute Yezun was kick out from their apartment so Shen Wei can have a peace time with  his angel. While making snacks and drinks. Lan lan on the other hand, like a squeeling fan girl kept picturing every things that Shen Wei  owned.

   "I bet he always laid his head on this pillow!" And inhale it.  But suddenly  someone cough from  behind him. "If you want that pillow I can give it to you?!" Said Shen Wei. "Really?! I mean it's  your pillow....." But then Lan lan put that pillow in his bag. Making Shen Wei  laugh.

   "Sorry it's  just that your quite different when your Lan lan!" As he gave him biscuits and juice. Lan lan hurriedly  take a picture of it before sitting  beside Shen Wei  and eating the biscuit up. He never notice Shen Wei  pulled him to his embrace and started nibbling his nape. Making Yunlan choke on his drinks. "Sorry! Are you okay?" Ask Shen Wei.

   "Yeah! I'm fine!" And drink the juice up. But suddenly  Lan lan notice Shen Wei  gazing into his eyes, making him feel nervous. Without any word he suddenly  captured Lan lan lips and kissed  him passionately.  Lan lan forgot the biscuit and dropped  it on the floor.

  While he hovered  onto  Shen Wei and replied back to the kiss. He have forgotten  everything and now sitting on Shen Wei's  lap holding him tight. He  suddenly  felt  their prize grinding on each other. Making Shen Wei  break the  kiss and moan Yunlan's  name instead if Lan lan. But that didn't  stop Lan lan from kissing his neck and collarbone.

    While his hand is touching Shen Wei's bare body underneath his shirt. "Your beautiful!" And kissed  him again on the lips. While taking off their clothes off. Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled Lan lan to his room and closed  it. You will hear screaming and moaning of Shen Wei  while Lan lan thrust to him. And shout his name as well and  he burst inside of him. Shen Wei  follows  in a moment.

   Lan lan  never felt so whole having his first love and idol underneath him, panting and want him more.  His so inlove with him that his heart might burst any minute in his rib cage. He was so immerse in kissing Shen Wei's  bare body as he forgot to move again.

   Shen Wei  whispered  to his ears. "Ah...Lan...move I wanna feel those hot liquid inside of me again!" While purrrring like a cat. Lan lan move again  as he rock his body unto him and hit that soft spot again and again.  "Haaaaaa...hah! Ah Lan! Give it to me!" Shen Wei  moan. With one last thrust  he spilled  his seed again.

     Lan lan thought that it was over and removed  himself  from Shen Wei.  But he made the wrong  move. Suddenly  Shen Wei  flipped  him up, "Xiao Wei! What are you doing?!" But it's  already too late as Shen  Wei  cage him and took the lubrican. "I wanna feel you too my angel!" Without any warning he thrust into Lan lan. Lan lan scream in pain. Shen Wei  kiss him on the lips and cheek, "Ah Lan! Don't  worry it will be fine in a minute.

   Yunlan gripped  Shen Wei  shoulder tightly making a scratch on his back. As he thrust into him again and again. Until a tear drop rolls from his eyes ad Shen Wei  hit his soft spot again. He spilled his seeds before Shen Wei did.  "Yunlan! We are one now! No one will break us apart my angel!" He kiss him passionately  and with one thrust he spilled  his seeds again.

   Lan lan wake up in an hour his hole ache as hell. And he was covered by a blanket. Shen Wei  have already cooking dinner for him. "Wake up my little  angel! I have cooked special food for you!" As Shen Wei  walk toward to him and kiss him again. Lan lan can't  believe  his dream is coming  true.

   He suddenly  got an idea, while Shen Wei  preparing the food on their table. Lan lan wear his shirt  and pants. He quickly run toward his new lover and embrace him from behind. "Are we together now?" He suddenly  ask. "Yes! We have already taste each other now? Your mine now!" And kiss him again. But suddenly  the door open and Yezun and his manager came.

   "Surprise!" Said Yezun. "Whose he?!" Ask his manager Cong Bo. "My angel! My Lan lan!" Said Shen Wei.