The Plan

Xin ci cannot believe  that Shen Wei  got back to work. But he was banned from going there and his men.

    He called his friend  Guo Ying and ask why he and his men can't  go there? "Sorry Xin ci! You know Shen Wei  is one of my famous and high paid  actors I have! It's  business! I don't want anything to happened to him and yes I saw your son as well. Why don't  you just leave them alone? They look so happy together?

    Nothing is gonna happen  to your son with him because they're  both men! He can't  get pregnant?!" That made Xin ci quite angry, "That's  why I don't  want too! I want to have a grandchildren! And his blocking Yunlan's  happiness!" That made Guo Ying laugh,  "Xin ci we are at the age of possibility? They can adopt or get a surrogate  mother for their child! Remember  Shen Wei  is very popular! Just one hair you touch  thousand.... I  mean million of his fans will destroy you! And you don't  want that? Do you?" Said Guo Ying.

    "Just give me back my son and that's  final! I won't  hurt  your Shen Wei!" And hang the phone. "Stubborn  fool! Many millionaires want to have Shen Wei  for a son in law!" He sigh. "Maybe tomorrow he will change his mind?"

   In Mr. Zhao's  office, "Chu I call you here! Because Zhu my niece  never came back! We can't  touch Yunlan and his friends inside the compound of my friend Mr. Guo Ying! But I want you to kidnapped  my son and take him back here! Without him knowing! Understand!" He shout. Chu bow and took his new visa  for America.

    Meanwhile  as Shen Wei  rest after his shoot. Yunlan quickly block the other ladies whose gonna give Shen Wei  a towel to wipe his face. He quickly  gave his own towel, making Shen Wei  chuckle. While the  other ladies frown. "Whose that guy anyway?!" And all gone back to work.
Guo Chang  Cheng just silently watch the couple while being lovingly to one another.

    "Look at the guy  watching them, he looks weak!" Said Da quing. "Oh! That guy his the nephew of the president! Guo Cha cheng. And don't say that to him! Look can be deceived! One day you will know!"  Said Yezun whose holding Da quing's  waist. He suddenly  slapped  his hands, "Not here! Everyone's  watching!" Said Da quing.  Yezun fake s hurtful face. "Bad kitty!"

   "Stop frowning at them! And wipe my face!" Yunlan started wiping his face with a towel when he suddenly  said, "Wait! A second! I'm not your PA I'm your secretary?"  He said. Shen Wei  smirk, "Okay? Why not you gave that to Suzan who loves to wipe my face!" That made Yunlan  widen his eyes, "What?!! You want Suzan to touch your  face?! Over my dead body she will!" While continue to wipe Yunlan face.

    "Oho! Your gege there trying to manhandle  my friend using his jealousy?" Said Da quing.  Suddenly  the director call Shen Wei  to finished  the scene. In the scene he save the girl and kiss her passionately. While kissing the girl, Yunlan gritted  his teeth eventhough  he knew its only an act. He can't  help to feel jealous  at her.

   Suzan on the other hand look at him seductively while kissing Shen Wei.  "Is she mocking me?!" Yunlan want to scream at her, "Take your filty lips off my man! You witch!"  He shout to himself.  Suzan on the other  hand thought that Yunlan is jealous  of Shen Wei  in kissing her. She wink at him, making Yunlan furious he suddenly  stormed  out of the place. "And there he goes!" Said Da quing  to Yezun.

    When the taping ended Shen Wei  tried to find Yunlan. Yunlan on the other was still furious and trying to calm himself  but it only add up when Suzan came and trying to flirt at him. "Do you like my scene?" She ask while walking toward him. "Please Suzan not now! Leave!" Shout Yunlan.

    "Oh....my Lan lan is jealous  because I kiss Mr. Shen Wei?" She said. "Huh? What are you talking about?!" But in his mind. "You witch! It's the other way around! You kiss my boyfriend!" He wanted to shout at her. But suddenly  she pulled her to him while caressing  his face, "Wanna try the scene? Lan lan?"

   Suddenly  Shen Wei  shout. Making Yunlan pushed  the woman off him and walk away from them.   "Caught you! What?!!! He left?!!! My angel! He walk out on me! And his the one whose mad?!!!" He want to call Yunlan but Suzan block him. "Please  Mr. Shen! It is I who tried to kiss him! Lan lan didn't  know it! Don't  fire him!" She pleaded. "Oh! Please! I don't  care about you!" As Shen Wei  pushed her back and ran after Yunlan.

    Yunlan on the other hand, seated in a nearby lake still sulking. Suddenly Shen Wei  went to sit beside him. "I'm supposed  to be angry at you  and not the way around? I caught you kissing Suzan!" He said. "I didn't  kiss her! But you did!" He suddenly  stand  and face Shen Wei.

    "I can't  believe  this?! I'm doing my work here! That is called acting! That kiss means nothing to me! All it matter is you! I'm doing work! Nothing more!" But Yunlan  still sulk.  Shen Wei  embrace him from behind and kiss his cheek. Yunlan suddenly  face him and kiss  his lover's  lips. "I know it's  work, but I cannot help to be mad seeing you been kiss by someone!"

    Shen Wei  chuckled,  "Don't  worry that will be the last! After some scene I am free to tour you around before we go home? So don't  sulk anymore?" While  caressing his cheek and doing that doe eyes which Yunlan love the most. "Xiao Wei! I will remember  that promise! I hope you keep it!" Shen Wei  nod and pulled back his lover to the set again.

     The next day the plane of Chu came, he was welcome by one of Mr. Zhao's  men and gave him the location of the set and schedule of Shen Wei.  "Wait for me master Yunlan if I get  my hands on you, we will go back home quickly!" Unknown to Chu he will bumping on the wall name Guo Chang Cheng.