His Fiancee

When Yunlan came back to his house he was greet by an angry Xin ci.

   "Where have you been?!" He shout to him. "Dad I'm big now and I just went with my friends to have some fun!" When he was about to ascended  upstairs to his room.

   "Whose  your friend you went with? We called everyone of them? We all went to their house! But your not there? Now tell me where  have you been! And whose that  friend of yours?! Answer  me!!!" And gripped  Yunlan's  arm. "Stop it Dad! I'm old enough to choose my friend!" He shout back. And retrieve  his arm.

    "Not in my watch! Tomorrow  you will meet your fiancee! Since you  said your old now! Old enough to get married and have a wonderful  family!"

    That time Yunlan world suddenly  crashed.  He called Shen Wei quickly.  But that time Shen Wei  have a shoot in America and will be leaving soon. The answering machine is the only one who answer him. "Sorry Mr. Shen Wei  is in a shoot in America. Please leave a message at the sound of beep." Yunlan dialed again. But the machine only answer him again. "Xiao Wei! If you came back! Call me quickly it's  Lan lan!" While calling him in the cellphone.

    But his cellphone  is turned  off as the plane of Shen Wei  lift up and left the country. Yunlan have no choice but to call his best friend Da quing. As Da quing  pick up the call, "Da quing  it's  me! Lan lan! Can I crash into your place  for a while!" Da quing  laugh, "Why not let's  meet and I'll take you there!"

    When everyone was fast asleep  Yunlan sneak out of the house and went to the meeting place of Da quing.

   Da quing  brought him to a small house with a shop. "Hey! Pal! Make yourself  at home!" Lan lan wa surprise  everywhere  he see is Shen Wei's  picture and poster. He suddenly  miss him and can't  help to cry on it.

   "What's  wrong? Did the land lord driven you out of your  house?!" Ask Da quing. "Yes!" As Lan lan wipe his tears. But I promise you I'll work  hard! So I won't  be a burden to you!" That made Da quing  laugh. "Burden? No friend and fans of my idol is a burden to me! Remember  where friends here! And did you know our idol Shen Wei  went to America to shoot for his coming out of film?

    His like a spy there just like mission impossible or 007 james bond! Something like that!" Lan lan shake his head. "When will he come back?" He ask. In  next month I think!" That made Lan lan worried, "Next month! I might get married next month!" He said to himself.

   In a few days while Yunlan hiding himself from his father and working in Da quing's  delivery express. Da quing  shouted to Lan lan making him ran toward him. "Look! Shen Wei  have a foreign  girlfriend!" As he pointed to the t.v.  Lan lan was shocked a beautiful American girl clinging  to Shen Wei's  arms never letting him go.

    And the news said the girl is pregnant. "No! No! This is a lie! It isn't  true!" He shout. "Yes! Your right that little  b_tch! His seducing our idol!" As Da quing  thought  that  Lan lan is angry  of being a fan of Shen Wei.

   It was the middle of the night when Shen Wei  called Yunlan. "Ah Lan! How are you? Sorry I didn't  have the time to say goodbye to you! The shooting was unexpected! Why did you call me anyway? Is there an emergency?"  There's  a little  hint that Shen Wei  was crying. "Is it true? You pregnant a woman! Are you marrying her?!" Yunlan suddenly  ask.

   Shen Wei  post a little  and panic. "Please  Ah Lan! That's  not true! It's....just rumors! Please!" Yunlan rubbed his hair in frustration.  Unknown to him Da quing is watching him from a far. "Rumors! Are you sure? But that blue eyes woman is clinging  to your arms in the show I watched it! Tell me! Is it true or not?!" He shout.

    "Why are you suddenly  upset? Did something  happened? Tell me?" Ask Shen Wei.  He suddenly  divert the question. "Xiao Wei! When will you come home?" He ask. "Sorry Ah Lan! Where still in the beginning  of the shooting! I can't  go back quickly. It will end at 30th of the month. After  that  I'm surely gonna go back there! So please wait for me! Please Ah Lan! And don't  believe  such rumors!" How can Lan lan told him his father are forcing him to marry a woman he didn't  know? And now his hidding from his parents.

    "I love you!" Said Shen Wei  that  made Lan lan startle and came back to his sense. "Yes! I'll wait for you! And I love you too!" That made him chuckled a bit. "I'll wait for your returned Shen Wei! Then I'll propose to you quickly and get married so my father might not force me to marry anyone! Until then I'll try to hide from them until you came back!" He told himself. "Please wait for me my love!" That made Lan lan cried a bit. "Yes! I will!" As the call ended.

    Suddenly  Lan lan was surprised  a hand pat his shoulder. It was  Da quing.  He suddenly  hugged  and cried on his shoulder. Da quing  no need to know what's  happening  to his friend. He only  thought he need to protect him from something.  He will wait for Lan Lan lan to tell him the truth.

    While in their mansion his father is furious  that he can't  find his son, even in the office. Suddenly  someone call, "Pal! When will you introduce your son to my daughter?" Mr. Zhuiji ask. "Is your daughter  ready?" He ask. Mr. Zhuiji look at his daughter whose struggling  from her rope. Tide at a chair in her room.

    "Father! Let go of me! I don't  want to marry that man! My girlfriend will be furious if she found out!" Zuzu shout. "She's  ready my friend! I hope your son can make her a true lady then as I promise I will be your partner in our new business!" Zhuiji smirk. "Sure! Sure! Just gonna find him! And when I do we will force them to marry each other!" As Xin ci laugh.