Blind Dates

In the restaurant  Yunlan was pretty borde with his blind date. Wang Zheng is  beautiful. But his heart won't  let him fall in love with her.

   Until the man of his dream  came, actor Shen Wei  with a handsome date. Yunlan's  world suddenly  crumble. "NOOOOO!!!! HIS ONLY MINE! MINE!" As he cried inside but still looking stotic face to his date whose chatting  none stop. He suddenly take a picture of Shen Wei  and his date by his phone, under his table. And excuse himself to Wang and went to the men's toilet. He cried a little  and text Da quing. And gave the picture to him.

    Da quing  was devasted, "Where did you get this picture?!" He ask. "No matter! My heart is already broken into many pieces!

   I saw my Shen Wei  with another man!" He text back. But suddenly he  was shocked  as he saw Shen Wei  walking toward the men's  room. He heard him say on the phone, "You gave me a wrong angel his a jerk! And full of himself! I want my angel!" He shout.  His brother chuckled on the other line.

    Yunlan quickly wipe away his tears and tried to run away from him. But he tripped  and almost fall when a hand caught his arms. He was shocked it was Shen Wei.  "You look familiar....? Did we met already?" Shen Wei  ask. "No! No! Excuse me I have a date whose waiting for me!" As he run fast, so Shen Wei might not see his face.

   But he was surprised  his date is with Shen Wei's  date. "Excuse me! She's  my date?" But he was sush by Wang. Yunlan want to protest but a hand on his shoulder  stop him. He almost jump in surprise  it was Shen Wei.  "I believe  we both dumped  by our date! Why not let's  grabbed  some drinks there?" As he pointed in the bar.

    "Sure!" As he walk with  him using his stotic face. But inside he was screaming like a fan girl and wanted to jump in Shen Wei's arm. "If only Da quing  knew?! His gonna flipped  up knowing I'm with our favorite actor!!!" Inside his jumping in joy but outside  his making a boring expression. "Oh! Yes my name is Shen Wei  I'm an actor! You surely see me in some movies?"  Yunla doing his stotic face, "No! I'm sorry I don't  like watching. My name is Zhao Yunlan! From Zhao Enterprise!" As both shake hands.

    "That's  what happened  in blind dating! I will not blind date anymore! As he drink a beer. "Yes! Me too!" But before he drink he look how sexy Shen Wei  is drinking. The beer spilled outside from his mouth descending at his pale, delicious neck and downward to his beautiful body. Make Yunlan gulp his beer with one shot. And lick his plump lips. "So Yunlan what do you there?" He ask. We own it! Well actually our family."

    He didn't  notice Shen Wei  was looking at him while drinking his beer as well. In an hour they have many drinks both men got drunk. And Yunlan got black out.

    The next morning Yunlan woke up having a headache.  And tried to sit up only to notice his not wearing a shirt nor pants. *Bleep!*" What happened?!"
Suddenly  he heard someone taking a shower and opening the door. Yunlan quickly stand only to fall, face flat exposing his bare back.

    Suddenly  someone whistle from behind, "It's  that an invitation for me? Because your back is quite sexy!" As Shen Wei  tease him and help him stand up. "Don't  touch me pervert! What happened  to us?! Where's  my clothes?!" He shout at Shen Wei.  While covering his bare body with a blanket.

      Shen Wei  still hold his waist and help him up. They're  being wash! You puke in it!" But he suddenly  tease, "I never knew your a good kisser? Your body is quite hot? Are you doing gym?!" Shen Wei  ask. "Did we?! Oh! My god! My father is gonna kill me! Give me some clothes and what  time is it?!"

    When Shen Wei  gave Yunlan his own clothes, he quickly wear it forgetting  Shen Wei  is right beside him and checking him out. "Stop staring  at me will you!" Shen Wei  turned  around, "What a grumpy  guy?" When he already wear it, he quickly said goodbye to Shen Wei  and off he go. Forgetting  his cellphone  is on the nightstand. Shen Wei  quickly took it and smiled, "So I have a chance to see you again?"

    In the meanwhile  Yunlan almost came late at the meeting of the share holder. His secretary Chu almost shout looking how he looks like in Shen Wei's  suite. "This is not your clothes! It's  too tight for you!" And gave a new suit for Yunlan to wear.

   When afternoon came, Shen Wei  have a fan meeting with his clubs. While waiting at his room, he can't  help to smile looking at the cellphone  Yunlan  left. "Where did you get that phone? This is not yours!" Said his manager Cong Bo. "Yes, it's  from a special someone I met at a blind date!" As he smile on it.

   Outside Da quing  was waving the plaque card, "SW Yongyuan!" Lan lan on the other hand still felt the hangover. Suddenly  he saw from one of Shen Wei's  fan on her notebook. Someone take a picture of Shen Wei  and him luckily  he was face with him. So the culprit didn't  see his face only his back.

    "Whose this guy! I'll murder him for seducing my Wei wei!" Shout one of the fans. "Hey! Did you see the guy with Shen Wei?  He looks different from the one you take a shot! You told me his dating someone? Do you know who is it?" Da quing  ask. "No! They're  too far!"  As he sweat.

    Suddenly  his world became sunny when his favorite idol came, "Shen Wei  whose waving toward them. The fans  scream his name lovingly. But Lan lan  suddenly  notice Shen Wei  is holding something  in his hand a cellphone  who looks like his. Well actually  Yunlan have two cellphone one for Yunlan whose a businessman and the other for Lan lan fanatic. And that phone is surely his. Because there's  no other that kind of expensive cellphone, only he have that unlimited  one. *Bleep!* How can I get it back?!" As the line begin for signing  authographs.