The Hidden House

Mr. Zhao Xin ci was furious,  "Call the police! Call the army! Call the media! I want my son back!" Shout Mr. Zhao.

   Meanwhile  Shen Wei  helping Yunlan in exercising to walk slowly with the help of promising him a big surprise. Yunlan is willing to cooperate. While the others  watching them from afar. "Yunlan is sure is lucky having Shen Wei  as a lover!" Said Da quing.

   Yezun chuckled,  "Really?! You never seen my gege got irritated and angry! Once he was harrassed  by his co star much bigger than. Telling he look like a fragile flower just to be *bleep!* by a bigger guy than him! You know what he did to that guy? He flipped  him up and knocked  him down with one blow!

    That guy never knew my gege once was a black belt in taekwondo. He only looks fragile and well behave like a perfect  gentle man because that's  the role he always landed. But if you piss him off he will go berserk on you and hit you hard!" As he demo it to Da quing. 

   Whose having sparkling in his eyes. "My idol! Are you like that too?" Da quing  ask Yezun while batting his eyes. "No way! I don't  like being sweaty and touching greazy hands or something! I'm a model! I like fashion, glitters and lights!" That made Da quing  and Cong Bo sweat. "No! Matter! His still my idol!" As Da quing  turned  back to Shen Wei.  "Hey! I'm not finish yet! I'm much greater than my gege! Hey!" Said Yezun. Making Cong Bo laugh. "I think he knows it already!"

   Meanwhile, "That's  right Yunlan you can do it! Just one step at a time!" While Shen Wei  trying to help Yunlan. He can't  stop smiling from ear to ear. "Maybe I should always be like this so you always be near to me!" Said Yunlan.  Shen Wei  smirk, "Don't  joke around! You don't  need to be like this to be near  me!" While kissing his lips.

   "You two! Please not on my face!" Said Yezun. While Da quing  giggling like a fan girl. "Is it true Wei your a black belter in taekwondo?!" Ask Da quing.  Shen Wei  blushed  and scratched  his head. "Hey! I'm in Aikido! But in basic only!" Said Yunlan.

   "Well that was a long time ago. Since were being bully in our school because of our fragile looks. I work hard on it! Until I became a black belter! So no one can bully us brothers. I kick and flipped  him up! So Ah Lan! I hope you always be good to me!" As Shen Wei  tease him. "You know I always  surrender to you!" Abd chuckled.

    "So Yunlan! What did you like with my gege anyway?" Ask Yezun and scanning Yunlan from head to toe. Da quing  doesn't  like what his doing. "Er...." Yunlan was about  to say something when Da quing cut in.  "And what  about you Shen Wei  what do you like about my friend before you knew his a rich bachelor?!" Ask Da quing.  "Ah...." Shen Wei was also about to say something  Yezun cut him.

   "Surely  you see how  beautiful  and spectacular my gege is? Because your a fan of him!" Yezun smirk. "Why?! My friend is also gorgeous  and rich as well! Look at those  cute puppy eyes! Who wouldn't  love them!" As Da quing  turned Yunlan face toward Yezun. "Hey! Watch my neck!" Said Yunlan.

    Yezun laugh, "Well my gege  is not only beautiful  and spectacular! But talented and famous!" As he hold  Shen Wei  face and face Da quing. "Eeer....guys...?" Cong Bo tried to stop the fight. "No....no!!! Look my friend is...." Yunlan suddenly  shout. "Stop  it you two! My neck is aching! Xiao Wei! Help me get out of this mess!"

    Shen Wei  suddenly hold Yunlan's arms and as he led him away from Da quing  and Yezun whose  now quarreling whose the best. "Look at what you done! They're  mad at us!" Said Da quing.  "Me?! Why me?! Is it you!" Said Yezun.

    "Why not you rest for a while here!" While they sit by a bench and Shen Wei  held him in his arms. "Are you comfortable now?" Ask Shen Wei.  Yunlan is quite happy in his world now. And embrace by the love of his life. Forgetting  his worries away.

   Well his worries away is tracking him right now. "Hurry we must know the location of master Yunlan or we can't  get home without our heads intact!" Shout one of the guards. Until one of them shout. "I think  I know where they are?!" Shout the other. Unknown to them Sang is texting Yezun.

    Yezun widen his eyes as he received  a text from Sang. "No! How did they find us! Divert them and give us some time!" He text back Sang. He called the gang to meet up. Upon learning it, "Yunlan can't  be transfered again. His still recovering!" His twin look at him, "Then what you suggest to do?!" Ask Yezun.  Shen Wei  smile at him.

    When the guards came to the location, they were  surprised  the whole house is gone. "Whatta *bleep!*
Where did they go?!" As they search everywhere in an hour and leave. The house have a build in camouflage. If there's  an enemy to come, it will submerge all of it and would be replace by a deserted place. "We just need to be quiet until they leave!" Said Shen Wei. "How did  you do this? And what kind of house this is?!" Ask Yunlan.

    "I build it like in the movie I seen in the cinema. The island in the movie submerge  everytime a enemy cane! It was brillant! That's  why I made my men build that kind of house so no fans would bother me! But I  didn't  know it will be useful!" As he hold Yunlan to his embrace. When the men had already left. The house ascended again.

    Da quing  want to faint on that spot. "My idol is a genius!" His eyes sparkle. "Hey! I'm a genius  too!" Said Yezun to him. But he was ignored. Cong Bo pat his friend. "Don't  worry he will notice you too. He said. "Well! I don't  need to be notice by a dirty cat anyway!" Said Yezun. As  Da quing glared at him.