A Sexy Morning

Next morning  Yunlan wake up in a beautiful morning. Who wouldn't be happy if you been taken care of  by beauty like his lover.

    "Good morning!" Smiling toward Shen Wei  whose only wearing a t shirt. If only he have his health back. He would jump at him and ravish Shen Wei  on the spot. But as you can see he can't  quite move yet.

   And he is in the mercy of his lover whose teasing him non stop. Bearing his long ......beautiful legs and that firm behind of his. Making Yunlan swallowed  hard and want to grab his waist and  pulled  him to his embrace and never let him go forever.

   As if  Shen Wei  sense it and walk toward him. And climbed at the bed and almost sit upon his lap. "Xiao Wei! Please don't  tease me!" Yunlan said. Shen  Wei suddenly  laught. And carefully  climbed  upon him on his stomach. "Maybe this will be your punishment.....?" While rolling his bare back to Yunlan's  hardening prize.

    "Aaaagh.... stop...." He was cut off by an intense kiss. His only right arm can hold him tightly in his arms. "Mmmmph! Xiao .....Wei! I want you!" He smirk. "I thought you would  never ask. He suddenly  lift up Yunlan's  hospital gown and pulled his shorts, to bring out that hardening prize.

    He massage it lovingly and caressing it. Yunlan moan and want to arch his back but can't because his body still ache and wounds still raw. As Shen Wei  swallowed  it whole, twirling  his tongue over him. Making his body shiver and want to burst.

    Shen Wei  sensing it and stop as he take a lubrican  in the nightstand and massage it to Yunlan. "Xiao.....Wei  stop doing it.... I'm gonna...." He didn't  complete his words. When Shen Wei  quickly insert his prize unto his wet and warm hole. He yelp a little and  continue to ride him. As he moan Yunlan's  name. Yunlan was so hard enough,  then hearing his lover's sexy moan.

    Had put him on the edge, Without a minute he burst inside of him. While screaming Shen Wei's  name. Shen Wei  smile, "Mine all mine! As he spilled on Yunlan. But that didn't  stop him from continuing, making his length awaken and harden again. Yunlan want to bolt up but can't  only his right hand kept caressing to Shen Wei's  arms to keep it up.

    Meanwhile  Da quing  have woken up, seeing a beautiful replica of his favorite actor sleeping  beside him. Make his dream come true. And want to kiss Yezun as he thought it was Shen Wei  his favorite actor. But suddenly  he felt another arms hold hold his waist and snuggle into him. Another man, a stranger. He suddenly  scream. Waking up both men.

    Both fall flat outside the bed. "WHAT?!!! WHAT?!!! HAPPENED?!!" Shout Yezun as he stand up. "Who are you guys?!!! Why did  you kidnapped  me?!!! I don't  have any money! I swear! Mr. Shen Wei! I was only trying to help my friend Lan lan! I couldn't  believe  you done something  to me!" As he inspect his body.

     Yezun laugh hard while Cong Bo growl in frustration.  "First of all kid! I didn't  kidnapped  you! I rescue you from Yunlan's  father! Second I'm not Shen Wei  but his twin brother, Yezun my name!" While he extend to handshake Da quing.  Da quing  took his hand and felt something  chemistry bolt inside of him. "I will not wash this hand ever again!" He whispered to himself.  "And the third one I don't  date younger than me!" But as Da quing  bat his big brown eyes on him. Something stuck on Yezun's  throat and can't  speak to continue.

    Cong Bo cough breaking their moment, "My name is Cong Bo! Shen Wei's  manager!" Hearing Shen Wei's  name Da quing  scream again. "Where is he ?!!! My hero!!!" Yezun roll his eyes, "Wait! I'm one of the hero too!" He wanted to shout in frustration. "His with your friend, I mean his boyfriend Yunlan!" Said Cong Bo. That made Da quing  widen his eyes. "That traitor! He didn't  tell me his Shen Wei's  boyfriend! I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!" As he tried to stand but can't.

    Moments  pass, they quickly went to Shen Wei's  room and knock hard. Luckily  Shen Wei  and Yunlan have finished on what they're  doing and have their pants on otherwise it will a shocking sight.  As Shen Wei  welcome them. Da quing  jump at him and embrace him. "My hero!" He shout. Yezun felt a little  jealous. "Hey! Fatty cat! That's  my boyfriend! Your cuddling!" Shout Yunlan from behind whose lying on the bed.

    Da quing  hurriedly ran toward him eventhough he have a crutches and limping leg. "You traitor friend! Why didn't  you tell me his your boyfriend! I look like a fool doing the plaque cards and shouting that I love him in the top of my lungs!" But he suddenly  stop as he saw Yunlan in a quite shocking state.

    "Oh! My god! Did I did this to you! I can't  believe  it! I'm sorry I'm not a good friend!" And start crying. "Da quing  this is not your fault! My father's  men do this so I can't  escape! But in a few days I will walk again!" And suddenly  whispered  to him, "Because I'm gonna marry Shen Wei! I want you to be my best man! But it's  our secret okay!" Da quing  stop his crying and was so happy. He hit him accidentally  Yunlan on the chest. Yunlan cough, ad Da quing  apologise quickly. While Shen Wei  ran back to his man.

    When he heard him cough, "Sorry! I didn't  mean it!" While Da quing  rubbing his chest. Shen Wei  grip his hands, "Look it's  alright! I will do it because his my man!" As he continue what's  Da quing  doing. Making Da quing  look puzzle.  While Yezun and Cong Bo laugh. "Gege! Is a bit jealous! He didn't  want anyone to touch his man!" Said Yezun.

    Suddenly  butler Lin Jing knock on the door,  "Sir breakfast is serve!" All of them went down to eat breakfast. Yezun help Da quing  to walk. While Shen Wei  order butler Lin Jing to prepare breakfast to be taken upstairs for the two of them. He didn't  want to be apart  from his angel.