Don't Touch Him His Mine

After the event in the apartment, Shen Wei  and Yunlan aka Lan lan have agree to  have a secret affair.

   First Yunlan can't  come out to his parents whose very proud of him. While Shen Wei  on the other hand can't  reveal to his sponsors  and fans that he have a lover. And because he want his love life to be private.

   Both agree that their love life would be a secret  between the two of them. But until when will Yunlan standby while Shen Wei  is being partner to many artist who like to flirt with him. While Shen Wei  will see Yunlan being force by his father to date every daughters  of his rich friends.

   One day while Lan lan is with Da quing  and the other fans of Shen Wei, watching him work in his new movie.  He saw the co star of Shen Wei  stole a kiss upon his lips. Making him furious and ran toward the co star and jump on him. Other fans are startled even Da quing  on whats happening.

    Lan lan suddenly  shout, "He stole a kiss on Shen Wei.  "WHAT?!!!" Shout one of Shen Wei's fans. Suddenly  all of them came upon the co star pulling  his hair. Shen Wei  tried to stop them but the body guards took him away from the scene while other guards came and tried to stop the fight.

    With in a minute all of them are place in the police station. All have bruises. Shen Wei's  lawyer came and all of his fans were release. But the bodyguard of Shen Wei  took Lan lan in a limousine. Making Da quing  suspicious.

   Inside the car Shen Wei  scolded Lan lan on why he attack his co star. "He stole a kiss from my boyfriend! My boyfriend! I should have punch him!" Said Yunlan. Making Shen Wei  smirk. "Then stay at my apartment  tonight? My didi is busy  in Paris holding a fashion party there!" While clinging  to Lan lan's  neck. "And beside I need to treat that wound on your face!"

    Lan lan oblige, since his parents is busy at their work and his company needs him late in the afternoon.

    An hour pass, inside Shen Wei's apartment. Yunlan wounds is being treated by Shen Wei,  "Promise me you won't  fight again!" But Lan lan shake his head. "If that guy kiss you again! I will..." Shen Wei  suddenly  kiss him on the lips. "Promise me!" Lan lan nod in defeat. Making Shen Wei  smile as he took off his shirt and tose it aside. Making Lan lan widen his eyes.

     "Come! Let's  play in my room!" As he pulled Lanlan toward his room. He suddenly jump at Yunlan who was surprised as he fall at the bed. "Let me taste you again!" He said.

    At his mansion Yunlan didn't  know his parents came back, "Where's  Yunlan!" Xin ci ask butler Guo. "I don't  know sir! He didn't  call.  Mr. Zhao tell to butler Guo to call him.

   Meanwhile Yunlan on the other hand made his phone in silent mode. When it ring he didn't  hear it. "Xiao.....Wei...." He moaned  as Shen Wei  thrust  inside of him. "Ah....Lan! Your so tight! Scream my name!" As he rock his body unto him.  Yunlan is in cloud nine hittimg his soft spot again and again. As he burst on Shen Wei.  In a minute Shen Wei  follows.

    In the residence of secretary Chu, butler Guo called him if Mr. Zhao Yunlan is still working in his office. His parents have came back. *Bleep!* Chu inwardly said to himself. "Don't  worry butler Guo I will call him. Maybe his in a meeting with one of our clients!" As he ended the call. He suddenly  called  his boss but still no one answer it.

   Inside Shen Wei's  room, Yunlan flipped  Shen Wei and now his the one hovering over him and pouncing him non stop. "Aaaaah.... Ah...Lan! More!" He cried. Lan lan pulled Shen Wei  and made him sit on his lap. Making his prize penetrate  Shen Wei's  hole more. Shen Wei  moan loudly. While Lan lan attack him with kisses on his bare body. Licking and tasting that sweet pink nipples of Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei  arch his body and cling his legs more to Lan lan's  waist. He can't  stop shouting Yunlan's  name eventhough  Yunlan told him that he should be called  Lan lan and not Yunlan.

    "Xiao.....Wei! I love you! I love you!" He shout while kissing his neck and collarbone.  Hearing that word Shen Wei  smile, "I love you too! Ah Lan! I don't  want you to go on a date  with anyone! Promise me that! My angel!" While running his fingers on Lan lan's soft brown hair. It send shiver to Lan lan, "Yes! Yes! My love! But promise me you won't  let anyone kiss you or date you as well! Your only mine! Mine!" As he look toward that beautiful, deep dark eyes that could make him loose his sanity if someone touches him. Shen Wei  suddenly  bit him on the neck and lick him. "I'm yours only!" He suddenly  ride Lan lan some more. Making Lan lan scream his name as he burst inside  of him. Shen Wei  moan his name and spilled on him.

    Lan lan was about to remove himself to him for both exhausted.  "No! Don't! I want to feel connected  to you until morning!" As he snuggle to Lan lan. Lan lan smile and enveloped  him to his embrace. "I love you! No one's  gonna break us apart! No one...." As he drifted  into  sleep. Shen Wei  smile into his embrace. "Yes! Your my first and last..." And kiss Lan lan for the last time and sleep took over him.

    Next morning, when the two lovers wake up, both take a shower and still make love inside of it. Shen Wei  can't  get enough of Yunlan and kissing him non  stop. In a minute both exchange clothes. Lan lan wearing Shen Wei's  shirt while wearing his boxer  only. Clinging to Shen Wei's  waist. While  Shen Wei  only wearing Lan lan's loose           t shirt descending underneath his knees. Lan lan smile, looking at his hot and sexy lover whose wearing nothing underneath.

   Shen Wei  trying to cook breakfast for the two of them. But Lan lan kept hovering over him and his hands are inside Shen Wei's  shirt caressing his bare body while  descending dangerously  down. " Ah....Lan stop ...how can I fried our breakfast...? If you keep....." He suddenly  stop as he felt Yunlan grab his prize  and caressing and squeezing  it non stop. He suddenly  moan his name making Lan lan lift him up and laid him on the dinning table as he thrust to him again.

    Unknown to them their lovely moment will break. As the body guards of Mr. Zhao are now trying to find him in one of his friends one by one. They came to their doors, gates and even their private resort just to find him.