Caught In The Web

First thing Yezun done when he came home is to get to their apartment and called his spy for Lan lan.

Yes, people Yezun hired a spy for his beloved gege. Eventhough they sometimes fight, he really love his gege. And didn't want anyone to hurt him. So he plant a little spy on Lan lan. The mysterious angel of his gege.

And lol when he finds out whose Lan lan really is. "Whatta *Bleep!* That angel is a millionaire and owns many business in their country. But the main problems is he discovered his gege's angel is being force to marry another. And because of that Yunlan aka Lan lan is missing.

"I got to call gege so he might know what happened?!" His gege on the other hand had just finished his shower and wear his robe. When he receive a call from his didi. "WHAT?!!! HIS MISSING! AND FORCE MARRIAGE TO SOMEONE!" He quickly hang the phone and call his manager Cong Bo. "Book a ticket! Now!"

His manger got panic, "Why? What's happened?!" He ask. "It's a matter of life and death! Hurry!" As he ended the call and ran toward his car with Cong Bo on his tail. And went to the airport to go back to his country.

Yunlan on the other hand is with Da quing when they delivered a package of foods toward a room. "Delivery!" He shout and push the button of a room. Just to be welcome by one of the men of his father. "Master Yunlan?! Is that you?!" Yunlan widen his eyes, "Shoot! Why didn't I recognize the name?!" He shout to himself.

"I'm sorry! This address must be mistaken!" And walk fast. But the man shout his name and ran after him. Alerting the others. One blocking him and he throw the foods at him. And ran toward the elevator and quickly close it. The men hurriedly ran downward the stairs.

Da quing notice Yunlan is running away from huge men. He ran after them. Yunlan can't believe his father's men almost caught him. But now his running for his life in the street toward the wet market. "Master! Come back!" Aa he heard one of them shouting.

"No! No! I can't be captured! Shen Wei I made a promise to him! We will meet again!" But suddenly someon cut him and tackle him on the ground. "No!!!" He scream!" The men trying to stop him from strugling. When suddenly a horn of a car they've heard and almost hit them. "Come on Lan lan!" Said Da quing. Yunlan hop into the car and drive away.

"That was a close one!" He shout. "Care to explain who are they?" Ask Da quing. Yunlan explain everything to him. That made him pop his eyes off.
"Oh! My god! Your the famous Zha Yunlan!" He shout. "In the flesh!" Said Yunlan.

But suddenly a car crash on them, sending their car roll and thumbling down on toward a tree. "Xiao.....Wei..." Said Yunlan before he lost conscious.

The next day in the airport, Shen Wei kept calling Yunlan's phone but no answer came. When his plane landed in their country. He called his didi when he can't call his angel. "Gege! Don't be shocked! Your angel is..........." Shen Wei almost lost his balance and drop his cellphone. His manager Cong Bo help him up. "What happened?" Shen Wei suddenly cried in his arms.

In an hour Shen Wei went to a hospital with his manager, his didi joined him there. Luckily it was in the evening so there's few people and no one recognize him. "Wait here!" Said his didi. As he called his informant to know what room number Yunlan is.

When they came one of the body guards name Sang welcome them and led them to the room of Yunlan. "You got thirty minutes before his parents would come!" Shen Wei hurriedly went in to find Yunlan sleeping and with many bandages on his head and body. The most hurtful thing is his right hand have been chained so he can't get away.

Shen Wei went to his side and caress his hair and kiss his head. Yunlan stir and cute brown eyes met deep, dark eyes. "Xiao Wei! You came? Am I dreaming? Or dead?" He tried to reach for him but found out can't because his right hand has been chained.

Shen Wei hug him tightly and kiss him on the lips while crying. "Why didn't you tell me?! I hate you! What if I came too late!" Yunlan chuckled. "If that happened you might seen me wearing in a red cheongsam for my wedding or a white because I have died."

That made Shen Wei hit him lightly on the chest. "Aw! Hey! That's hurt! I'm just joking!" He whinned. "That's your punishment for not telling me earlier! Were gonna get you out of here! But not now! So bear a little! While kissing him more. "Wait! My friend Da quing we must help him too!

He tried to save me when this happened! Please!" Shen Wei nod. Suddenly Sang called him that his time is up. "I will visit you again! Then I will take you away from here! Ah Lan!" As he kissed and hug him for the last time and left. Yunlan can't help to smile and cry at the same time.

When Shen Wei left at the elevator, another elevator open revealing his parents with their men. When they enter the room , Yangfei can't help to run toward his son and cried. Seeing his son looking like that. She caress his son's hair and kiss his cheek. But Yangfei got angry when she see her son's right hand have been chained like an animal.

"Xin ci! What is the meaning of this?! My son is not a dog!" She shout. Xin ci smirk, "No his not but I want to be sure he can't escape!" Yangfei slapped him, "Get this chain off my son! You can see he can't move anymore!" But Xin ci glared at her. "Don't ever do that infront of my men! Or I might slapped you instead! And about Yunlan he is also my son! I will do what's best for him!" And as he turned to Yunlan. "Don't you think you can escape here! I can ruin your lovers reputation remember that!" That made Yunlan gritted his teeth in anger. While his mother look confuse. "Lover?!" Xin ci smirk, "Yes! Our beloved son have a male lover! And I know who he is!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes.