Akiteru

"Tanaka are you okay?"
Daichi asked in concern, as all eyes were on the bald headed male who sat in the corner of his room, a blue blanket draped over his head to hide his tears, his eyes opened wide and scarred.

"N-no......"

Tsukishima that bastard!!
He weeped silently the jealousy leaking out of him like poison gas, Daichi sighed exhausted as he stood rubbing his back like an old man would, he yawned tears forming in his eyes as he grabbed his bag.

"I think we've had enough fun let's wrap it up and get to bed!"
Like they were still in training or practice Daichi always seemed to have a lead on everything and as everyone agreed with him nodding all in unison grabbing their bags and picking up their trash.

Though that didint really change the mess already in Tanakas room.

stumbling out of the closet your legs felt weak and weary as you quickly grab your bag, you were sure your face was bright red and you were shaking underneath your clothes as you quickly exited his room and into the hallway leading to the door.

"Hey......."
You felt a hand on your shoulder causing you to jump from shock, you were like a wind up toy ready to be broken.

Turning your head around as anxiety built up in you, letting out a loud gulp as you turned around your eyes catch a big blue blanket engulfing the male.

"Y-yes....."
Though you felt like you were sweating bullets,  you stayed surprisingly calm facing the guy who had witnessed, something you didn't want to speak of.

Who were you kidding to think of it as an incident you were the one who pushed further.

"[Y/N]......"
He says in lowly raspy voice that sent chills down your spine, were you about to get scolded, It would make sense since you made out with someone in his own closet.

"[Y/N]......"
He once again mutters, his voice getting louder as the hand on your shoulder gripped much harder,
Now you were scared.

ISNT HE JUST AN IDIOT, Y-YEAH JUST LIKE NISHINOYA HES NOTHING BUT A HORNY IDIOT !!! NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF!?

"I-IM SORRY F-FOR......"
You bit on your bottom lip the sharp pain spreading through your body

The same lip that was pressed against tsukish-

"IM HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'LL SUPPORT YOU FROM THE SIDELINES!"
He screamed out as you stared up confused, before noticing..

"Are you crying?!"
Yelling out you back up seeing the tears pour down his face as he weeped as well as a trail of snot running down his nose.

"If h-he can get a girl why can't i?....."
Tanaka mumbles turning around blowing his nose into the blanket at your disgust as you walk out of his house catching up with the others.

"Kei your home.."
Akiteru walks out of the kitchen wearing a tan and red apron as he whisked a bowl of eggs, wearing an earnest smile greeting his brother.

"Yeah I was over at one of my teammates house."
Tsukishima nonchalantly replies taking off his shoes at the doorstep as his brother hums a tune smiling, it was one of his trip home and he was happy to see Tsukishima after a long time away.