Beanpole

This is frustrating....
Tsukishima groaned out as the noises of crickets began to drown him out, like an annoying reminder that it was already pitch dark outside.

Lifting his water bottle to his mouth he gulps it down, today's practice seemed to take a huge toll on him and he'd rather just stuff that memory out of his head.

"Come on Tsukishima don't be lame come and join us!"
The voice of Hinata shouting at him and Kageyama glaring from the back replaying in his head like a headache itself.

Continuing practice with his teammates would only lead to him becoming more and more fatigued, not like he wasn't already at that point.

And who the hell can even catch up with those two machines...
Scowling he could only imagine the shouts and yells of them as they forced him to keep blocking and blocking.

Yeah that was hell itself and he chose the right decision to leave.

The running was enough of extra practice and the feeling of the sun scorching into everyone's skin added to that punishment.

I should've just avoided this training camp if I knew it was gunna be like this...
Tsukishima frowns realizing they were barely finished with the first week of two, reality had dropped already when they lost every match against these powerhouse schools so what was the point of shoving it down for fourteen days.

It was impossible to get good enough to defeat a team in two weeks so what was the point of this.

"After all this is just a club"
It was a waste of time in Tsukishimas mind, you're mindlessly working harder for what goal? To try and defeat a team here.

That's not even possible...
Watching Nekoma precision and Fukurōdanis ace is was obvious Karasuno hadn't had anything close to that.

Chuckling out he continued to walk as he tried to assure himself that this pestering feeling was nothing.

When the camp ended he would just go back to normal life and that was the end of the story.

"Hey beanpole!"
Turning around, surprisingly to that name he glances at the open door where Bokuto and Kuroo stood grinning, he could faintly see Akaashi in the back.

But he wasn't the one eyeing Tsukishima like he was a prized jewel.

"What."
Tsukishima turns to face their direction as Bokuto fully slams the door open to reveal the Volleyball court which stood quietly. the snickering of the two confusing Tsukishima.

Tsukishima tilts his head as he blankly blinks.

"Are you guys sick or something?"
Catching Kuroos attention who whips his hand to him pointing at the male who stands still in his spot.

"Watch it I'm your upperclassmen! And no, but how about you-."

"HOW ABOUT YOU JOIN ARE PRACTICE!"
Bokuto grabs his shoulder jumping on it and Kuroo solemnly lets his hand fall to his side turning to Bokuto.

"That was my line man...."
He mutters to him and Bokuto pats his back cheekily smiles before turning back to Tsukishima.

"We'll we need a blocker other than Kuroo so join us! You can learn little thing or two from one of the top five aces."
Pointing to himself as his smile gleamed Akaashi slowly walks behind him a soft smile on his face.

"What happened to that top three huh?"
And Bokuto whips his head to the boy a pout on his face as the mention of his drop in ranks, it was one of the things he considered his weakness.