Shorts

As the two of them chatted about who knows what your thoughts were more focused on the current problem right now.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO SIT INBETWEEN US...
You wanted to scream out as he made his way into the middle of you and Yamaguchi.

Now you were stuck with his bare legs brushing against yours every time he slightly moved and you didint know what to do.

At one point it wasn't like you genuinely minded it, though you were freaking out on the inside, you wanted to slowly pull away.

You just didint want him to notice it and take it the wrong way.

WHAT AM I SAYING?!
Fighting the urge to slap both sides of your face and knocking yourself into your senses you didint understand why he would take it the 'wrong' way.

It wasn't like you were trying to send him signals anyways or else you would be doing that from the start.

This is a one sided crush anyways, we only talk because of the deal....
And on that note it had been awhile since the two of you did anything, and he began leaving no marks in a effort to probably not have to work under your will.

You would've enjoyed more days of him being your slave but you guess you were fine.

Jeez I cant think like this I'm in a room full of people it's weird...
You tried to shake the thought off, pulling the hood up to cover your face as you pulled your knees in.

The huge size did make it comfortable to lie in like you were wrapped around in a blanket, watching as everyone interacted in front of you.

"Daichi if you don't loosen up with us then we'll have to make you."
Nishinoya tried to sneak up on the guy who quickly turns his head sternly, causing him to sulk.

On the other hand Tanaka was sitting next to Kiyoko happily staring at her.

She's real! S-she's right in front of me in her sleepwear!!!!

"Do you need anything Tanaka?"
She asks tilting her head and blood begins leaking out of the boys nose as he stares dazed at her, Yachi staring in a panic.

"I-I'll get some napkins!"
She yells running to the boys bathroom.

"I don't get enough court time for this"
Ennoshita nervously chuckles with the other two second years Narita and Kinoshita sitting in a circle playing cards as they watched the madness unfold.

Maybe it was a bad idea to invite the girls as it only riled the two boys causing everyone else to become much more hyper.

Yeah it was definitely a mistake to even decide to stay up.

"But honestly it's amazes me that-."
As Yamaguchi watches Tsukishima grow stiff he stares concerned, glancing around him his eyes widening as he watched the scene.

As your head lied on his shoulder he stayed perfectly still, your breathing becoming normal from you abruptly tilting onto him.

Maybe wearing that hoodie wasn't the brightest idea as you were knocked out cold despite the noise present.

Tsukishima yawns, before glancing at Yamaguchi who waves his hands defensively.

"I'll be quiet don't worry."
He says chuckling before he began to whisper to Tsukishima to continue their conversation without disturbing you.