Business card

"Yanagis back!"
You yell out as as Tsukishima only nods at you, the girl starts approaching the two of you, she wore the same smile as usual.

"Sorry I had to help my dad with something."
Bowing before staring at you and Tsukishimas drinks, you had both drunk more than half of the lemonade.

"If you guys got lemonade then i should try it out."
Signaling to the bartender as he begins making another drink, taking a seat next to Tsukishima.

"I'm going for a small walk."
Groaning as he stares at the girl who smiles back he stands from his stool, before walking away leaving you confused.

"I'm really sorry I don't know why he's like this."

He looks uncomfortable....
Watching as he walked away as straight as possible. disappearing from your view.

"I understand, I mean he did kiss me when he was drunk who wouldn't feel the same."

Smiling to herself you furrow your eyebrows, that was something you wanted to burn out of your memory but he was drunk after all so it wasn't like he meant it? Right?

Gosh that's not important right now! Anyways why did have to go and mention that...
Staring at her as the bartender hands her drink over you couldn't help but question it.

I swear if that piece of shit bartender put alcohol in my drink...

He was feeling hot and flustered from the bitter drink, though it was way different from when he got drunk off of soju as a pain inducing headache would've came and he would be bent over vomiting, but that was the only logical thing he could point to.

He had to just walk off whatever feeling he had and hope it would go away.

"Tsukishima.."
Turning around his eyes meet the smiling Mr.Yanagi who looked like he was in a pleasant mood and he walks over to him hesitantly.

If anything distracting his mind could help this feeling pass over.

"I'd like to introduce you to these men I known them for a great while now."
Pointing to a pretty stubby man with brown hair and another who was much taller with blonde hair, they both looked around in their forties or fifties.

"Pleased to meet you son."
The shorter one stares, showing his hand as Tsukishima complies and shakes it, he then turns to the much taller one who looked like the same height as him, his receding blonde hair a dead giveaway about his age.

"Hello...."
Is the only thing he says, lending out a hand and Tsukishima shakes it.

Why am I here......
He questioned feeling another wave of heat hit him as his breathing began to shorten and feel stifled.

"He looks good I'm surprised Mr.Yanagi, in a place like this he's rare to come over."

What....what are they saying....
But Tsukishima could only stand blankly as the two of them discussed something that flew over his head.

"Hey boy, if we meet again I want to ask you a few questions, what class are you in?"
The stubby man asks as Tsukishima stands straight, his eyes focused on him.

"Class 1-4..."
He mumbles, Mr.Yanagi patting his back chuckling in response.

"You're smart too.."
He was acting entirely different than when he talked to his daughter and Tsukishima found that strange.

He seemed to be an uptight person in front of them but here he was laughing with his buddies while he stood quietly.

"say, how aren't you running a business you would be chosen immediately at my company! Names Mr.Izu!"
Searching in his suit pocket he pulls out a card and hands it to Tsukishima who stuffs it in his pocket with no mind.