Barbecue

Anxiously biting his nails the freckled boys sat on his futon, staring at the door as the other boys either prepared for bed or were playing on their phones.

He shouldn't have been that anxious but he still didn't know how he would react after his confrontation.

Tsukishima always laughed things off then showed his emotions later so he could be in for a real trip.

What if he stops talking to me?.......
That was a dreaded thought that always lingered with him, after your appearance Tsukishima seemed to be slowly pulling away from him and it was a matter of time before they separated, but after your avoidance of him he went back to Yamaguchi more frustrated than he already was.

He knew that you were the stem of how he would feel throughout the day and his behavior would only get worse in a matter of time.

Was I right to be the one confronting him? What if he takes it personal?...
Well it was personal but it was a matter between him and you not for Yamaguchi to butt in.

"Oooh spider legs is back where were you?"
Tanaka teases Pulling him from his thoughts, Yamaguchis eyes falling on the male, sweaty and his hair sticking onto his forehead he walks past the others and to his bag crouching down to get clothes.

Arghhh should I say something!.
Yamaguchi fought with his thoughts as his eyes didn't leave Tsukishimas, him grabbing a pair of clothes before standing.

"Thanks......"

What.....
Looking up Yamaguchi stares at the back of his head as he walks away and towards the bathroom.

A small smile appearing on his face.

"HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE PROJECT?!"
Shouting aloud startling the two others as they prepared for bed you crawl over to your black bag shoveling your hands into it till you felt the cold item.

Quickly you pull it out and turn it on flipping through the apps till you find messages

{[Y/N]}
YANAGI PLEASE TELL ME YOU FINISHED THE PROJECT IM SO SORRY 😭😭-
9:43 p.m

How can I be so dumb....
Cursing yourself out you promised you would finish it but here you were having to turn to her at such a late time in a foreign place and having to beg her to complete it for you.

Thank god all of the work was on her computer or you would've been in real trouble.

{Yanagi}
-No problem you've worked hard you deserve a break
9:45 p.m

"She's such an angel."
You mutter falling face first in your pillow with relief,  Yachi slowly checking in on you.

It was the final day of practice and of course you guys were pinned up against Fukurōdani once again.

It seemed like the world was just playing with your team at this point.

With the start of a game by Asahi serving over their Libero once again receiving it you saw the same outcome.

Bokutos going to spike and that'll be a point on them.
Watching the ball float to their setter Akaashi, he quickly sets it and Bokuto jumps, it almost looked like he was flying but in a different way compared to Hinata.

He had a purpose when he flew, his eyes open wide and his hand extended out before it collided with the ball.

The ball hitting the ground and bouncing up from immense force a point for them.