Promise

As you exited the bus yawning the orange color of the sky made you feel fatigued by its soothing effect.

Stepping of the way to let the others exit, them yawning and blinking lazily as well.

You couldn't be surprised since they had played two games the whole day and fell alseep on the ride home.

"Okay listen up guys we've won our first two matches and we need to win the next! We're going up against Aoba Johsai and by the looks of it they won't be easy to break."
Ukai yells catching the attention of everyone as they nodded, shaking the tired off of them.

"We're going to beat Oikawa and Kageyama will be the better setter!"
Hinata yells the third years nodding as a small blush spreads across his face and he quickly punches him in the gut.

"DONT SPEAK ON MY BEHALF DUMBASS!"
But you were pretty sure he was happy to hear those words of reassurance.

"Hey guys come and check out the news you're on it!"
Another older teachers yells, everyone's eyes seemed to shine before they quickly ran into the building surrounding the small tv.

"I can't believe we get to see us on tv! I bet I looked awesome mostly with that receive "
Nishinoya turns to you and Kiyoko and you both nod in agreement watching as he collapses to the ground.

"Anyways it's starting."
Daichi coughed to pull away everyone's attention from the now dead Nishinoya.

WE'RE ON TV! WE'RE ON TV!

..........

"THATS IT?!?!!?!!??"
Tanaka shouts grabbing the tv and shaking it violently to the teachers horror before Suga pulls him off also pissed and it scared you a little.

"Don't be upset Tanaka, it's not like anyone wanted to see your face on camera anyways."
Tsukishima jokes and now Suga was struggling to pull Tanaka away from him before it got messy.

Though they were right to be mad, as they only saw close ups of Oikawa smiling and waving to the camera.

Jeez did they follow him the whole time for those shots..
It seemed others were also hypnotized by his artificial charm.

As everyone made their way to the gym Ukai pulls away the boys, you and Kiyoko sit from the back watching Ukai explain everything on the white board.

You turn to Kiyoko her eyes steady on them as she wore a stern expression.

"Are you...scared?"
You ask curiously, turning her head to you, the same stern expression being worn before it shifts to a soft smile,  pulling a hair behind her ear.

"Who wouldn't be, but even if we do lose it's not like I'll be leaving anytime soon...."
Before she turns her head back to the boys.
She really did hold them fondly and it made you happy that you weren't alone in it.

You watched as they all gave a thumbs up to coach before they began jumping each other, or more so Nishinoya jumping a very scared Asahi and Hinata trying to sneak behind Kageyama before getting punched.

Yeah they're going to do alright...
Grabbing your bag you stepped out of the gym staring up at the sky with a frown as everyone had already left or were leaving.

The purplish color had already set in as the moon became more and more visible nighttime taking over.

"Let's go shorty."
You turn back before seeing Tsukishima walking past you slouching with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"No I promised to leave you alone so you can focus."

You stubbornly say before watching him stop in his spot, turning around his eyes meeting yours.