Study

"We got two weeks till Shiratorizawa show me all your progress!"
Coach Ukai claps, shouting at the boys as they began their spiking drills, sweat rolling down their face.

You noticed Coach Ukai seemed to be twice as hard on them the past weeks after winning against Aoba Johsai and it scared you.

He's going to burn them out.....but we need to get stronger somehow I guess....
You were just happy to not be in their shoes at the moment, especially Tsukishimas as Ukai shouted various insults to him as he misses a block.

He just called him slim Jim...
Holding back a laugh you watch Tsukishima clench his teeth frustrated before preparing for another toss.

It has made sense why he was being the hardest to Tsukishima, as the tallest player and even one of the best blockers he was essential to Karasunos chances of beating the power house school Shiratorizawa and Ushiwaka.

You were still not thrilled to meet this Ushiwaka.

He better not have self doubt....
Recalling that night it still concerned you over his speech of being inept and incapable of beating the male.

Self confidence was a driving factor in your performance in sports and self doubt could ruin it all.

I'll just beat him before he can think about it, he reminds me of myself and that's just annoy- why's he looking at me....
Your eyes meeting his, glancing at you wearing a blank face before turning away to prepare to block.

He's becoming weird.....
With the end of practice you quickly catch up to the male who chatted with Yamaguchi.

The green boy smiled and waved before turning and making his way over to Yachi.

"You looked tired out there.."
You chuckle remembering his face as Ukai verbally abused his looks, you wondered why he couldn't just critics his technique but it had made practice a little funnier.

"Yeah yeah try dealing with someone shouting at you ."
He grumbled stuffing his hands into his pockets as you continued to chuckle.

"He's just preparing you for Ushiwaka, you should be thankful."
Softly kicking a pebble on the sidewalks you put your hands behind your back.

"Thankful for what..."
He scoffs out wanting to bury practice out of his mind.

Feeling sweaty and humid was already and inconvenience for him but to add at that he was constantly being yelled at to do better.

He hated that Ukais eyes were mainly focused on him as one of their best blockers, he would've rather remained in the shadows.

For gods sake that's Hinata job to catch Coaches eyes....
Remembering the small boys laugh as him and Nishinoya cackled at the various names Ukai shouted.

He just wanted to get practice off of his mind the whole idea mentally exhausting him.

Resting his hand on your shoulder you halt your movement to turn to him, but instead of meeting his face to see if he asked a question he gently kisses you.

The hand on your shoulder slowly rising and pulling your cheek pulling you further into the kiss.

Alarmed you push him away, your face flushing red as he stood looking calmly.

"What are you doing?!"
You shout out before quickly covering your mouth looking around, though as expected no one payed a mind to the two of you.