Favorite color

"So how are you going to explain to my mom that you basically came on my pants-."

"Shut up"
Tsukishima replies with as the two of you silently made your way through the neighborhoods, the sounds of crickets and owls only keeping you distracted from your thoughts.

But of course your thoughts persevered through the noise clouding your mind.

Why is he so big?!?!!
You felt cautious as it took all of your willpower to not stare down at him.

In your mindset you would of imagined he radiates small dick energy because of his.....

Asshole, childish, competitive and rude behavior...
And you could list so many more but Mother Nature had to slap you in the face then stomp on your stomach.

If he wasn't such an asshole many girls would be on him but since he always had a glare on they felt discouraged to approach him or more so afraid.

Who wouldn't be.....
Well you weren't afraid since he couldn't do much to break down your moral, no on could really do anything to break down your moral.

"You know you're going to explain what happened to my pants right?"
As Tsukishima glares down at you in response you stick your tongue out making an L shape on your forehead.

You knew he just wanted you to forget what had just happened at his house but it was funny watching how he silently tried to argue with you or more so himself.

Silence fills your walk once again as the two of you continue to make your way until your finally at your house door, pulling your keys out of your folded pants and slowly unlocking it as you made your way in.

"[Y/N] I wanted to ask you-."
As her eyes met your face filled with guilt but a smile on she stares at your pants in your hand before the clearly not your size sweatpants.

Folded a million times at the ankles to keep them from dragging but it didint help how big it was around your legs.

Her eyes accessing the situation, she glances at Tsukishima who also wore a fake smile.

"Tsukishima come with me."
As Tsukishima stares at you with panic before slowly making his way to your mom who leads him into her room you quickly shut the house door.

running into your room and disposing of your pants in your garbage can.

Even if you could of just washed and wore them again the memory would be ingrained in your head and you'll rather not have that as a part of your life.

But you had other things to worry about than this as you walked out of your room staring at your moms shut door.

There is three ways this could be going, either he's already dead and she's disposing his body...
That was plausible, getting your mother on your bad side meant you minus well move away before she noticed.

....He's being scolded and being told to 'break up' with me, but we're not even in a relationship so that doesn't even matter, or my mom is calmly talking to him....
Yeah this situation was a wildcard in the making, sitting at the dining room table and  biting your nails you anxiously waiting for the two to finish.

And to your relief hearing your mothers door open with a Tsukishima calmly walking out you stand from your chair staring at the two of them.

"See you shorty."
Tsukishima politely bows before he leaves your home, closing the door and you with no haste turn to your mother.

"Mom what did you say to him?"
You question leaning on the table before realizing your mistake as it began to slide across the floor and you quickly stand up straight, crossing your arms to not look panicked.