Dinner

As you sat at the dinner table Mrs.Tsukishima passing out curry with white rice to each seat you wanted to shrink away.

To your left was Tsukishima who sat with a blank face like the robot he was and in front of you sat his mother as she finally passed her last plate out taking a seat to the left of Akiteru.

"So [Y/N] what were you and Kei talking about in his room? Or if you don't want to tell me it's fine."
She chuckled taking a bite of the white rice as you fiddled with your food, you were too anxious to even take a bite.

"I w-was just asking him to help me on a project it's nothing big."
You joked as you finally forced yourself to take a bite, granted the food wasn't bad you weren't in the mood to eat in the slightest.

"A project? What about?"
She asks glancing up at you as she tilted her head.

"Ahh well....It's about the middle blockers position and he happens to play it."

Coincidence! Sure that's a coincidence!!!
Akiteru and Mrs.Tsukishima glanced at each other smirking as they thought the same thing Tsukishima ignoring their conversation while he ate silently.

"I also play volleyball but I'm an ace!"
Akiteru snickered pointing to himself with his chopsticks as you nodded.

So they both play volleyball, is he why Tsukishima plays?...
You couldn't imagine this stone cold child to be inspired or look up to anyone especially his older brother but you could imagine it was cute for sure.

"Huh? [Y/N] what's that on your neck? Are those bandages?"
Mrs.Tsukishimas asks as you get awoken from your thoughts slightly jumping startled, you felt yourself go red, staring up at the woman.

"I got s-scratched by a cat"
You respond as you feel her eyes looking up and down at the bandages her eyes becoming locked on your neck.

Arghh can she tell?
Most people accepted it as the truth when you said it was a cat or like Yanagi got overly concerned but you never had any stare at you in the way Mrs.Tsukishima did.

"Well I hope it's healing good you need to be careful next time, we can't be letting you get hurt like that."
She huffed Akiteru nodding with her like her own copy as you wanted to groan, it wasn't like the person who did this to you wasn't sitting right next to you.

Come to think of it.

THIS ASSHOLE HAS BEEN SITTING HERE THE WHOLE TIME!...
You turned your head to Tsukishima the male digging into his meal as if none of you guys even here, you really was hoping he would go through with his words of kicking you out but here he was ignoring you.

"Look I know you might feel uncomfortable with us around but just think of us as family."

Fa-FAMILY?!!
You wanted to spit out your water but you held it in your mouth gulping down as you felt your face heat.

What does she mean by family??? Please tell me she's just trying to comfort me?!

"Yeah honestly you looked like you saw a ghost when you first met me, it kind of hurt my feelings."
Akiteru joked about as you forced a laugh, maybe it was because you were as petrified as you would be if you saw a ghost.

Who wouldn't be traumatized if they saw a giant walking up to them.
You shuddered in your seat, and not to mention the jump scare of meeting his mother that made your soul leave your body.

As kind hearted this family was there stature didint help in that department.

Tsukishimas the only one who acts the way he looks.....
It did help you not be confused for all hells sake knowing Tsukishima.