Number

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]!....."

Arghhh why can't I just sleep.....
You wanted to cry out as Yanagi began hovering around at your desk.

Staring at you while you laid your head down, using your arms as support, you shut yours eyes close, slipping in and out of consciousness.

Last night

As you entered your small home you had prayed that your mother was out with a client or getting groceries, it was a much better option to avoid her and her questions.

"[Y/N] you're home, where have you been?"
spotting her sitting alone at the dining room table digging into a small cup of yogurt you felt the temperature rise and it began to feel uncomfortably stuffy under the hoodie, but taking it off was like a death wish.

You force a smile m, slowly closing the door behind you as you take your shoes off walking past your mother.

"I was at a friends studying, I can't let my grades fall so I had too."
You could feel her glance on you,  your hand resting on your door knob and you slowly turn it, the clicking of it opening sounding twenty times louder than what you were used to.

"And whose house were you at?"

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.
Running into your room now would only raise your mothers suspicion causing her to barge in and question you so you reluctantly released your grip on the door knob turning around with the same fake smile.

"Just some girl you don't know I met her last wee-."

"[Y/N] don't lie to me I can clearly see that's not one of your hoodies, lemme guess is it that Tsukishima kids hoodie?"

Ah-

"Ummmmm n-no."

SHUT UP YOUR DIGGING A DEEPER HOLE.
You yelled at yourself as your mom let out a stifled laugh before dropping her spoon in the small container and bursting out laughing.

Yep you were caught red handed and felt embarrassed, no ashamed and worse.

Your eyes drop as you stare down at the ground trying to keep yourself from frowning, your eyes burned as tears threatened to spill.

"hahaha- oh........honey...."
Your mother stops in her tracks as you see in you peripheral vision her slowly walking towards you pulling you into a hug.

"You don't have to be embarrassed and you don't have to lie to me about these things your growing up, but if you are going to lie please be smarter there's only one person I know you know that fits in that hoodie."
Even with her words you still felt ashamed, ashamed that what your mother was thinking about was the complete opposite of what was happening.

As she leaves after a small encouragement you rush into your room slamming your door shut as quietly as you could before throwing your bag across the room, your notebooks could survive a little fall.

As you let out a frustrated huff you quickly pull the hoodie off yourself throwing it across the room before opening your closet and grabbing a much more fitting red jacket.

Even though you despised his hoodie now you couldn't afford for your mother to walk in and see the numerous hickeys on your neck.

You quickly fall on your bed pulling out your phone as you irritatingly started watching Netflix, anything to pull your mind from the current situation.

With hours going by you glanced at the time, your eyes red.

2:00

You knew your mother spent about two hours up finishing work and clocking out at about eleven or twelve and while you patiently wait after that you knew right now was the best time.