Yawn

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Coming!"
Yanagi yells out, quickly jumping from her couch and making her way to the door.

Texting you her home adress to work on the project and assignment.

As she hopped over to the door she unlocks it opening it wide for her eyes to meet you.

dressed in a long sleeve blue shirt with Manga characters drawed on it you were paired with black shorts, your hair finally down as you had took proper care of it since awhile ago.

But not only you, as a tall figure stood behind and her eyes widened before she jumped back surprised.

His blonde hair ruffled like he had just gotten out of bed as he wore a dark green hoodie and basic jeans, he had surely woken up just a few moments ago.

"T-Tsukishima?!"
She yells out and you sigh walking the home.

"So you already met him huh....."
You felt tired even talking about this guy and as his hand gripped onto your bag, you chuckled to ease the tension.

"Yeah he's in our class but why is he here?"

She asks calming down and brushing her brown hair behind her ear, you forced a smile.

"Well I left my notes at his house so he decided to be nice and bring it here for me."
In reality you had spent the entire night and morning spamming his phone with contuinues text messages until he got fed up.

Tsukishima glared at you as you ignored him, your attention all on Yanagi.

"Wait why were you at his house in the first place?"

Shit!

"I-it's nothing big I was just asking him questions since he was a middle blocker haha."

"Wouldn't he refuse it though?"
She questions putting her hand to her chin scratching before she sighs.

"I guess it doesn't matter...."
She grabs your hands pulling you further inside her home Tsukishima calmly walking in behind.

This house is amazing!
You had thought Tsukishima was living wealthy but compared to this home his was a novice, the floor was marbles white as your cheap sneakers squeaked on them.

It had reminded you of the noise that you were so familiar with in the gym, staring around the walls were painted white with a few pictures frames of plants and animals hanging around their black edges enhancing the environment.

As she pulled you into the living room your eyes locked on a grey large L couch staring at a put out fireplace.

What more about this girl could you be jealous about.

Leading you to the couch you sit down next to Yanagi, Tsukishima placing your bag in the middle as he sat on the other part of the L couch letting out a yawn before pulling his phone out.

"Okay let's get started!"
You yell grabbing your bag before pulling out the Notes you had written down from Tsukishimas perspective.

As you flipped through the numerous pages you had realized that the blondie was very informative even though he looked like he put no effort into the sport.

It kind of surprised you how in detail he could go in the short amount of time you were at his house.

"So how do you want to present this project Yanagi?"
You ask turning to the girl as she politely sat on her couch, waving her arms at you.

"You should decide! After all you did bring a middle blocker first hand you deserve an award."

I do.....
You thought to yourself a smile shining on your face as you nodded.