Cutie

As questions were passed you and Yanagi answering them with ease it seemed Tsukishima was more reserved, taking two more shots as he avoided them.

"Tsukishima do you like someone?"
Yanagi asks and both of your eyes peer at him the male staring at the shot glass for a hot minute before taking the bottle of Soju and pouring it out, taking it with a few gulps rather than one go.

This has to be around his fifth shot or so and you could tell it was beginning to do a toll on him.

While you only had one shot and Yanagi two Tsukishima had already emptied a bottle and almost a half by himself only a little bit inside one while the other one was still half full and ready for use.

If he keeps this up he's going to pass out...
You thought glancing at him and his face seemed to be flushed as he stared around the house.

"[Y/N] it's your turn."
Yanagi says. staring over Tsukishima to look at you and you pull yourself out of your thought.

What am I even saying he's responsible enough to know when to stop..

"Yanagi, Tsukki is an asshole right?"
Smiling you wanted to add a little humor in this game as you began laughing with Yanagi.

"You better say no..."
Tsukishima mutters, Yanagi tries to contain her laughter resting her hand on his leg as she took deep breaths in.

"I'm sorry Tsukishima but you're an asshole."
Yep you were busting out laughing again with her while Tsukishima sat staring at the two of you silently, before glancing at the both of you.

his glasses were in perfectly good condition but as he stared at the both of you it was like your faces were being morphed together.

Arghhh....
Raising a hand to his head. slowly rubbing it feeling a headache begin to slowly roll in.

"Okay okay! I'm done laughing!"
Yanagi shouts regaining control staring at you and smirking.

Uh oh.....
You wondered her eyes still not leaving you as she was probably thinking of what to ask you.

Up to now the questions had been tame, Tsukishima still not answering and drinking despite that but nevertheless you could answer most of the questions with no issues.

It's not like you didint consider no one here strangers they were all....friends.

Yeah even Tsukishima....
You thought looking at the guy as he was putting multiple fingers up in front of his face.

Maybe he was already losing it but that didint concern you as he still had time to glare at you noticing your eyes.

Even though he was a condescending jerk when he wasn't that he was a pretty chill and funny person.

It was like he was veering into becoming like his brother but then he decided to be special from the rest.

I was so close to having a normal Tsukishima!
And maybe you were feeling a little loose from the Soju as well as all the stress and anxiety you were carrying seemed to float away with the moment.

"[Y/N] do you like anyone?"
It was the same question as Tsukishimas and you slowly shake your head no.

Feeling your heart thump in your chest.

"Not right now, I'm just too busy with things for that."
And honestly you were, falling in love or liking someone never crossed your mind once mostly when you were surrounded with the guys at volleyball who were all.....special in their own way if you could say.