Perfect

"Hmm?....what is it?"
Tilting your head to the boy you stop in your tracks turning to him as you waited for his response.

A ding from her phone brings her attention and she stands, grabbing it.

Raising an eyebrow in disgust she scoffs at the text message in her sight.

{[Y/N]}
-Yanagi I've bought you a gift you may like, May you meet me in the park I just came home from a game.
8:23 p.m

{Yanagi}
No problem 🤗-
8:23 p.m

Waste of my time why should I have to listen to scum like you? Bring nothing to the world except waste..
Yanagi began her way down the streets of Sendai leaving the safety of her penthouse, she never like the idea of moving here and she was right.

Everything around her was filthy to her terms unlike Cananda.

The fact that people would walk down these streets to go to their small apartments happy made her scrunch her nose.

Cananda was cleaner in her mind, it was a much better place and that was why she had probably moved here.

Maybe her parent wanted her to taste something other than perfection and she vomited it right out.

After all she had to watch each step she took closely in case she walked on something foreign in her mind.

Learning Japanese for four years was all preparations for this and she should've seen that coming from a mile away.

After all of this is over I'll move back to Canada...
Entering the park it was already nighttime, the owls making a presence and slightly spooking her in her tracks.

Turning the flash on her camera as she waited for the moon to show its presence she could only flash her phone around the, light not helping what was behind her, or to her left and right.

I'm doing this all because of a girl like her?!
Maybe she became soft moving here as the idea of running back home did not sound bad.

But her ideals still stayed the same, anyone she considered not perfect was waste in her mind, they added nothing other than waste.

She felt a feeling of privilege and self worth in her that she kept safe at all times, it wasn't like she was supposedly lying that she was probably the best looking in her class.

Other than Tsukishima but with his personality it was a huge turn off.

I can easily help fix him up-
Footsteps behind her startled her and she jumps up her phone dropping as the flash reveals the tall man wearing a black hoodie.

Yamagi wore a button up sweater and scarf even thought it wasn't as cold as the outfit was needed.

But at the moment clothes didint matter as she quickly grabbed her phone, flashing the light further in his eyes.

"What the hell?!"
He yells covering his eyes from her blinding light and she quickly shines it to his feet instead, the light spreading around for his face to be visible.

"What are you doing here?!"
She whisper yells, even though she was above these people she didint want to set them off and cause trouble.