Good person

"Oh..."

They were getting along so well, well at least well enough, was I wrong and she was just being friendly to him?....
Yamaguchi felt immense guilt on the thought that he had pressured his friend into asking a girl out who only saw him as a friend.

What was worse is the fact that he saw him crying over this, meaning he had liked the girl a lot and the rejection must've hit hard.

"I-I'm sorry tsukki, I didint think she would not like you."

It's my own foolishness that led him to getting hurt I was acting childish....
He thought he had saw an opening into something new for Tsukishima and with no haste or thought he pushed him into it.

And that led to this.

It was his fault for blame.

"No, she likes me Yamaguchi."
Walking over to him he hands him the cup of water as he takes of sip of his own, his eyes not leaving him.

T-Then why did he get rejected....that doesn't make sense..
Logically thinking they looked happy together in his eyes, it wasn't like you disliked his presence to Yamaguchi.

"She didint reject me because she had no feelings towards me, she rejected me cause I'm a piece of shit."
Staring at his cup of water Yamaguchis eyes widen, his stance tensing.

"You're not a piece of shit who ever told you that?!"
He yells out futility as Tsukishima only stared relaxed at him, it had seem he didint care in Yamaguchis eyes but that differed for him.

Placing the cup in the counter he shifts his attention back to the tall male who drank his water ever so peacefully.

Yamaguchi knew he was suffering hell in his mind while he stood quietly, maybe cursing himself to death as a punishment or putting himself beneath him.

"Don't ever say that about yourself again."
Yamaguchi speaks walking up to the boy, his face into inches away as he looked up to him, he could still see the redness under his eyes from crying.

"Please don't get on my nerves it's already annoying as is."
Tsukishima backs away sighing, pinching his nose bridge to relieve whatever pressure he felt in his head.

So many thoughts flooded in his head that he tried to shake off.

"Then talk to me if you're stressed, I don't wanna keep doing this whole interrogate routine anymore, just tell me what your feeling, please I'm your friend Tsukki."
Yamaguchi felt tired of having to confront him and pressure him into saying anything, it felt like he was doing something dirty each time.

he shouldn't but it was the only way or else Tsukishima would become a ticking time bomb of bottled up emotions.

It had took more than two weeks to get a word out of the boy after seeing the incident with his brother and even after that the product was this.

Please stop running, I can't.....I can't catch up anymore.....
Rattling his bones the thought of himself giving up on him and letting him become an either explosive or numb person scared him.

"Okay you want me to talk then I'll talk, I'm a piece of manipulative shit who deserves to die."
Yamaguchi only stared, he wasn't going to interrupt or ask for more but only let Tsukishima speak on his own.

"She has every right to hate me......I acted like scum so I'll get treated like scum."

What did he do, Arghh I can't ask him though he needs to say for himself....