Saturday

Feeling something warm hug you you hadn't want to move away, your mind was at peace as you slept.

Everything stopping in the moment.

But that feeling only lasted a few minutes as you felt discomfort below your waist and opening your eyes you were met with the bedside table it still light outside by the look of the blinds, slivers of it shooting into the room.

"Wait....."
Confused you could only look around as you laid in the bed feeling a hand wrapped around your waist as Tsukishima big spooned you.

But in your brain it hadn't made sense in any way or form as you pulled from his grip, startling the boy up and he groans rubbing his eyes before whipping his heads towards you.

"You're okay...."
He whispers shocked and you could only stare at him confused by the whole situation, his shirt was
gone as he sat up and looking around at the floor all your clothes lied there.

You stare down at yourself noticing you were wearing boxers and a random shirt of his.

"W-Werent  we just....."

How did we get to here?????
Tsukishima grabs his glasses from the shelf built into his bed as he puts them on, his face going red.

"You......passed out."

P-Passed out.......

"You fucked me until I passed out?!"
You began punching him embarrassed as he quickly covered himself with his hands becoming irritated.

"I had to put clothes on you so be happy....."

"You. Fucked me. Until I passed out.....how am I suppose to be happy."
A look sending chills up his spine as he turned away avoiding your eye contact.

But you were more concerned about yourself, the fact that you had let it go so far that you lost consciousness made you worry.

Is it gunna be like this every time......

You feared it, as well as the constant aching down there.

"What time is it?"
You ask him as he shrugs before turning back grabbing his phone where his glasses had lied and quickly turning it on.

"It's four thirty two."

six hours have passed!..?!
You hoped your parents weren't looking for you at the moment or thinking you were missing.

A scolding from your mother would have been terrible adding to your father who would be sobbing in the back at the thought of you missing.

It was chaos in the making.

"I'm going to head home."

"Wait.."
Tsukishima calls out reaching for you as you jumped out of the bed, he had one main concern if you had left his house in the moment but that didint seem like a problem by the looks of it as he pulled his hand back to him.

"Huh?"
You tried to take a step, wobbling around before falling into the ground, lying there for a few moments, once again you get to your feet and begin stumbling before falling.

Tsukishimas face falls red at the realization.

"YOU BASTARD?!"
Yelling from the ground as you struggled to stay stable on your own you could only lie on the ground like a baby complaining and cursing him out.