Special

His eyes slowly open while letting out  a small groan his arms pulling his arms forward to stretch them.

Meeting your shoulder he instinctively pulls back opening his eyes wide as he stares at you.

You slept peacefully your mouth a gaped a little and his face goes red watching.

Cute....
He softly smiled observing your face as you slept like a child.

Leaning slowly up the blanket falling off of his body he kisses your forehead.

"I like yo-."

"Kei....!"
Knocking on his door startles the boy who pulls away from your face glancing at it.

With another groans he stands pulling the sheets off of his body before making his way to the door.

Scratching his head he slowly opens the door a little, a small crack where he could meet his mothers face.

"I've been trying to call your for ten minutes! Breakfast is readyyy- whats that on your face?"

Tsukishima squints his eyes, them hurting slightly from wearing contacts over night.

"Yamaguchi made me wear makeup..."
Tsukishima mutters, his makeup was probably smudged all over the place from sweat and falling alseep.

"No......the red kiss marks on your face? You're not wearing red lipstick?.."
She raises an eyebrow staring at her son as he could only stand silently, panicking inside.

"Kei answer me."
His mother says once again putting her hands on her hip, he had no words to say other than he was ready to meet his death.

"What are you trying to hide from me!..."
Pushing her way past Tsukishima she was the only person he couldn't push out of his way.

He knew to respect his mother on a baseline of things and putting his hands on her wasnt one thing he would do.

He wished it was one as walking it her eyes fall on all of the clothes sprawled across the room including your black body con dress, her eyes then shifting to the bed.

You asleep peacefully wrapped in blankets.

Tsukishima falls red looking away from his mothers eyes as her face said all he needed to know.

like other parents who would turn entirely defensive at the sight of this his mother acted Reacted differently.

As she began slapping his arm excitedly with Tsukishima trying to cover his bare arms he could see the joy on her face.

"We're having breakfast wake her up! So I did hear right!"
She tried to contain a yell before running out of the room, Tsukishima confused at whatever confrontation just happened.

He honestly would rather had her yell at him than whatever was about to happen.

With the door shut he makes his way over to you, nudging at your side and you groan in response.

Once again nudging at you a little harder you don't budge from your spot only furrowing your eyebrows upset.

He was five seconds away from kicking you instead but he begins pulling the sheets off of your body.

Slowly regretting that he sees the countless bite marks and hickeys from the multiple rounds he pulls the sheet back on your body.

"Shorty w-wake up..."
He coughs out flustered as he begans nudging you once again and you awaken from your sleep.