Model

As a week went by leading to only three weeks left till finals you strolled out of your house to make your regular stop at the gas station, you were craving spicy ramen noodles at the moment.

"[Y/N]!"
Walking on the sidewalk you turn your head back seeing a small figure run up to you as you instinctively dodge causing them to run further away before stopping in their tracks turning around.

You stood ready to attack whoever it was trying to take you but you found it odd they decided to attack in broad daylight.

But as the figure shook turning to you and staring up your stance wavers and you stand regularly.

"Yachi?"
You question looking at the girl watching as she slowly walk over to your reaching for your hands and she takes it, cupping it.

"P-Please [Y/N] I need your help!"

"Tsukki I need your help..."

Yamaguchi whined, his hands together as he looked up to Tsukishima who sat on his desk chair staring blankly at the boy.

He had gotten a text asking to come over a week later and this was the result of it.

Groaning Tsukishima runs his hand through his hair thoughts flying in his head.

"Need my help on what? We don't have any tests next week."
Raising an eyebrow he turns his chair to face the bowing Yamaguchi who's lip quivered staring up at him.

"N-Not schoolwork.....I-I need help with uhmm..."
He muttered, his hand slowly falling to his side as his face grew redder and redder.

Tsukishima groans again turning his chair back to its position as he let his hand search through the books he had, pulling out a small blue one.

"Yamaguchi you need to speak up if you want my help."
Plainly saying he begins flipping through the pages of the book, he had read it multiple times when he grew bored but it was still an interesting story in his mind.

"I-I need help for a date....!"
Yamaguchi finally squeaks our standing to his feet, Tsukishima drops the book it softly hitting the desk with a thud before he freezes up.

Turning his head back to Yamaguchi he stares still processing what he had said.

"Why are you asking me that..."
Tsukishima stares up at him, his foot beginning to tap on the ground becoming jittery by the mention of the word date.

"B-Because you're the only one I know who's dating someone...."

"Who says I'm dating anyone"
Tsukishima quickly interjects his words, looking up at him his face cold and Yamaguchi stares away embarrassed.

"Y-You and [Y/N], I saw the two of you going into an Arcade..."
Yamaguchi mumbles and revelation hits Tsukishima, everyone lived in the small town so who wouldn't expect to be spotted by a classmate.

He cursed his own stupidity for not being more self aware.

"Well we aren't dating you just saw us out.."
Tsukishima huffs crossing his arms as Yamaguchi, he was still figuring out what the two of you were considered in terms.

You had called off the agreement that gave the both of you and official title of your relationship so he could blindly mistake simple kindness.

Isn't that dating....
Yamaguchi thought staring at the stubborn male who stood his ground.

"I-I still need help, Yachi and I are...going on a date and I need your help...!"
He finally lets out grabbing the ends of his shirt anxiously, with his eyes shut he could only wait for a response from the male.