One month

".....I'll kill..you...."

W-what? What, who's talking.....
Groaning reactively as he felt himself slowly awakening to his dismay he felt something brush against his waist and his eyes flutter open.

Staring foreword he meets nothing but your hair tickling his face.

"Hhmm...."
You hummed burying your head into the unknowingly guys chest as your warm breaths hit against him making him realize what was happening.

Startled he kicks you in the leg pushing you back and waking you up as you watch the male fall off the edge of the bed with a loud thud.

"Tsukki?"
Maybe you could consider yourself lucky that he was the only one to witness your guys cuddle session as he groans swinging his hand around for his glasses as he quickly put them on.

Yep he was fully awake now.

As you stood yawning you walk over to your phone on your desk turning it on to see the time.

"It's 5:41 you slept for more than an hour."

And I just wasted half my day cause of him....
Whining you turn around facing him as he stood to his feet and your eyes fall onto the drawing on his forehead before you began laughing.

You were surprised it wasn't just a smudged blob and it seemed to keep intact on his forehead.

"What?"
He questions narrowing his eyes on you as you felt like tears were going to fall out and you quickly contained yourself breathing in an out.

"Nothing good sir I just wanted to say you were looking quite fabulous may I say."
Bowing you began walking to your door as he stared in doubt.

To begin with he wouldn't have expected in a thousand years or you to say something along the lines of 'fabulous' as you struggled with your kanji sometimes and to add to it he knew he probably looked like shit at this very moment.

He had went out in his sleep clothes to confront you after you had bombarded him with text messages but ended up falling asleep in bed with you.

He  wondered why you took it so nonchalant and didint pay a mind to it and that made him irritated.

"Umm..."
He watches as you lie your hand on the door that was slowly creaked open before turning back to you slowly closing it.

"My mom is in the living room"
Chuckling out as you walk over to your desk chair sitting down.

Ahhh! What do i do what do I do! She'll kill me if we walk out right now, or worse.....

"So what were you guys doing in that room~"
That thought made you want to cry and cringe at the same time.

Thank god it's a Sunday now I just have to wait for her to go to her room and we'll just wait he-
In your peripheral vision you catch Tsukishima walking over to the door, his hand on the knob and you quickly jump up to stop him.

Before tripping on your desk chair and slamming into your carpet floor head first.

Tsukishima stares down at you grinning before stifling a laugh.

"[Y/N] are you okay!?"
You hear your mother yell as you slowly rise from your feet feeling the stinging sensation on your face.

If your floor was hardwood or marble like Yanagis that would of been one concussion and a one way trip to the hospital.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine!"
You yell out in hopes of stopping her as you pull Tsukishimas hand of the door knob.

"What the hell do you think your doing"
You silently yell to him as he stared down at you still chuckling from your face plant earlier.