Granola

It doesn't make sense what the hell happened to make [Y/N] hate me so much...
Walking through the streets as guilt seeped through his body his thoughts only fueling him as he gets off the path leading to his home.

Heading somewhere else.

"What am I missing"
It was frustrating to think what she considered a very bland and basic girl to have that she lacked.

There wasn't anything that she lacked compare to you and ideally she was the better option.

So why did he act like that.......he looked hurt when I insulted [Y/N], so they are in a relationship of sorts....
A knock on the door pulls her attention and she walks to it, opening it before shes pushed to the ground by someone kicking it.

"Oomph! What the!"
Falling onto the ground she winces before staring up, seeing the male recoiled with a fist ready to punch.

"No!-."
Covering her face and ready for impact from a hit it never comes and slowly she opens her eyes staring up his face in utter disgust.

"If you don't answer me right know I won't hesitate to hurt you."
Rattled she could only shudder from his threat, he had been angry and agitated but never to the level of physical violence.

Pulling herself to her feet as she backed away from him, still worried of his fists she could only sigh.

"Come in."

Walking into the store he looks around yawning at how bleak his day was, just like yesterday he woke up on schedule, ate and spent a whole day watching tv.

He was about to do the same thing but craved a snack that was only blocks away.

We have a game tomorrow....
The only interesting thing happening in his life in the moment and he most likely wouldn't be put in for any court time, it was what he expected as he lacked skills his teammates had.

I can probably practice with him again tonight...
Reaching his hand out for the granola bar he touches another hand who quickly pulls back.

"Eep!"
The high pitched voice shouts, normally he would jump back to but there was something familiar about it.

"Yachi?"
Turning to the small girl as she wore green shorts and a pink shirt with sparkles and flowers on them.

It was kind of adorable In his eyes and he felt his face go red.

"S-Sorry Yamaguchi I'll b-buy something else."
She mumbles turning around to walk and find another item. Her sandals flopping with every step she took.

"W-Wait uhmm..."
Turning around her eyes meet Yamaguchis as he held out the last granola bar to her, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"I can buy another item..."
He chuckles, the small girl smiles taking it from his hands as she makes her way to the cashier.

"Thanks Yamaguchi!"
The two walk out of the store, Ukai rolling his eyes as they walked behind his shop to eat the items they bought, instead of the last granola bar Yamaguchi bought a chocolate chip cookie.

Leaning against the wall they fall to their ground with their knees pulled in.

"No problem..."
He smiles before slowly unwrapping the food taking small bites as the girl smiled at him.

"You're so cute Yamaguchi.."

........

"UWAAHHHH?!"
The two of them yell scooting farther away from each other as they went red as beets shaking their hands around crazily.