Eggs

"Shit....."
His eyes met the blinding sun as he stared up at the ceiling, though it wasn't his roof at all and instead he saw a chandelier hanging from atop.

Shocked he shoots up from his spot, the blanket falling off of his chest revealing his naked body, all except his black boxers and his face goes red, pulling the blankets back on him.

"W-What the hell."
Staring around he spots his clothes wrinkled and lying on the ground, before he continues to observe the room.

Y-Yanagis.....

"You awake?"
The door opens up startling Tsukishima and he pulls the sheets further up on him and the girl softly chuckling, in her hand a tray of food consisting of pancakes and eggs.

"What the h-hell did we do?"
That was the only plausible thing he could sum up from his observations but he still didint understand why he did it.

"Nothing, you passed out on me and you were sweating bullets so I took your clothes off to help you."
Walking over she places the tray on the boys lap and he stares blankly at the food before back up at her.

"Eat it's already one."
She comments crossing her arms and Tsukishima couldn't help but frown, he was trying to not give her her satisfaction but on the other hand his stomach was growling.

He begrudgingly takes a bite of the pancake as he continues to eat the food, Yanagi handing him a cup of orange juice as the blanket falls off his chest.

"You're quite pale under all your clothes, maybe you should wear sunscreen."
And with that Tsukishima chokes on his orange juice before staring at the girl flustered.

"I don't care what you say."
He did feel extremely uncomfortable being almost naked in front of this girl but he was for sure not going to retrieve his clothes with her staring like this.

"First time I've seen you finish your food I'm surprised you don't feel nauseous."
Picking up the tray and Tsukishima tilts his head at her, confused at her remark as she left the room shutting the door.

Why would I feel nauseous......Argh whatever I just need to hurry up..
Standing from the bed the cold air hitting against his skin he walks over to his clothes and begins putting them back on, buttoning the shirt as fast as possible leaving the bottom one open as his black pants were unzipped.

"Where are you going son?"
He had remembered that voice and turning to the man he meets Mr.Yanagis eyes who was dressed in jaguar print sleepwear and a red velvet robe over all of it.

It was quite distracting for Tsukishimas eyes.

"I'm going home I'll pay you for the suit."
Pulling the shoes back on his feet he begins walking towards the door Mr.Yanagi stood at before the man raises a hand blocking him from leaving.

"You know you don't have the money for that suit it costs thirteen million yen, consider it as a gift, don't forget to take the shirt vest."
He points to it as it laid on the side of Yanagis bed and Tsukishima scowls walking over and pulling it harshly into his hand the two business cards falling out.

"Have you decided?"
Mr.Yanagi asks, the male staring down at the two cards before picking them up and stuffing them in his pocket.

"No, I just don't feel like littering in another's house."
He snarls, he had no interest in working with any of these people, Mr.Yanagi smiles to his words.

"A feisty one huh? My daughter must've had a struggle with you."

What the hell is he talking about...