I Like You

"ONE MORE SET AND ITS NATIONALS!..."

Tanaka yelled chugging his water along with Nishinoya before Daichi grabs both of them scolding them.

With everyone taking one of their last final breaks before the score defined their fate they all seemed to be in their own world.

Whether it was stretching like Hinata or Asahi or Nishinoya constantly slapping his face in reassurance.

Everyone did something to pull them in the zone, and that included Tsukishima who sat on the ground his water bottle in his hand.

Staring forward it seemed his eyes was focused on the empty court.

Walking over to him you wave your hand in front of his face.

"Earth to Kei?..."

You joke, him grabbing your hand to stop you from swinging it as you fall on the ground next to him.

"What, you thinking out your plan or something?"

You hadn't understand how his brain could go one hundred percent over a sport.

Moreover it was hard enough for you to focus on P.E without getting fouls but to actually use your brain seemed like a chore.

A small chuckle exits his mouth and you stare at him watching as he glanced at his hand.

"Hard to believe I stopped him..."

Looking up to Ushiwaka he also seemed into the zone pulling up his sleeves up to cool down.

"How is he even a teen...."

Gasping at you stared at him you turn to Tsukishima lifting his sleeve up.

"And your arms are feeble twigs to his..."

You gasped once more and he swats you're hand away irritated while you only chuckled.

"Come on that should prove enough that your capable, he's probably infuriated and wants to strangle you."

A smile on your face he could only stare horrified by your statement.

"That was suppose to make me feel better."

He questioned looking at you and you nod standing to your feet with him following you.

Walking back to the bench where everyone was huddled Coach Ukai stood in the middle.

"This is your final set, it's either you give your all and win or break and lose, either way I'm kicking all of yours asses...!"

He pointed waving his hand around to all of the boys as they stared at him confused by his statement.

"Just show Shiratorizawa what Karasunos made of...!"

As loud as he could shout straining his voice your team puts their hand forward into the pile.

"KARASUNO FLY...!"

They shouted, Ukai resting his hand on Kageyamas shoulder pulling the boy back.

"We need you in the final half so Sugawara will take your place okay."

As Sugawara stood preparing himself by shaking the jitters out of his hand.

Shaking his hands Kiyoko stands in front of the male causing him to freeze as she grabs his hand pulling it up.

"Don't be nervous I know you can do your best..."

She states everyone watching in utter shock and silence as Sugawara goes bright red shaking even more intensely .