Suits and dresses

"A brown headed child....."
An older maid mutters her grey hair kept in a neat bun as her and a much more younger maid walks through the halls of their mansion in Canada.

She wore a stern look compared to the new employee Seia. The new maid looking at her, she could only be worried at her words.

"Is there something wrong with that?"
Politely she states holding her hands together as the older maid could only frown at that.

"Yes, you can say that...."
Slowly opening the door of her room the young girl turns her head over, her brown hair falling over her eyes as she pulls it back.

Standing the she walks over to them, barely eight years old she politely bows to the two women before taking the older women's hand.

"I heard from Mr.Yanagi that you overheard something you shouldn't have? Am I correct young lady?"
Turning her head down to her as they made their ways through the halls and into the living room she could only nod the vivid Memory of the previous night replaying in her head.

"They decided you should have a talk about this, they're waiting in the living room for you."
Once again Yanagi nods, staring blankly at her surroundings, this was all a bad dream to her as she was pulled into the living room and sat on the couch, her mother and father on the opposite side of it.

While her fathers eyes were on the young girl it was the opposite for her mother, staring away in disgust at her daughter.

Mr.Yanagi sighs looking at the young girl before he runs a finger through his hair to make sure it wasn't unkept.

"We noticed that you were eavesdropping on our conversation and heard something rather.... unpleasant right?"
Yanagi nods staring down at her hands, her fingernails always kept clean and pristine, everything about her was kept clean and pristine and nothing was out of order.

"Well me and your mother expected something different out of you, a factor that you sadly did not inherit, a flaw."

'F-flaw.....'
She hadn't even knew what that word meant, what kind of eight year old would know what that word meant.

"Your mother comes from a long line of people with....genes we wanted to keep throughout the family line, your eyes are a starter."
Her green eyes were the same as her mothers and they showed even more contrast to her brown hair.

"But unfortunately you didn't turn out perfect or what we had hoped and you were born with disgusting and filthy brown hair."

'W-Whats dad saying, h-he has the same hair as me....'
But on the outside Yanagis face was a cold slate, Seia steps forward placing her hand on the young girls shoulder.

"You can't just say that to her! What does it matter if she has brown or blonde ha-."

"Do you want me to fire you! Watch your mouth you have no say in our conversation unless you want to end up in the streets!"
Her father yells standing, his presence much more stronger than Seika's and the women releases her grip on the girl shoulder.

Backing away before getting scolded by the other maid as she pulls her out of the room.

"We would try again but your mothers body isn't equipped to carry another healthy child so you're what we have left, you should be grateful you are giving such a life when your appearance is hardly desirable."
As her father walks over to the young girl placing his hand on her head.