Shiratorizawa

The time and events might be off with certain things that happen since I have to use my memory to figure out what happened during season 3 😀...
—————————————————————————

"This place is....."

Words couldn't put into what you saw as you walked into the gym looking around, on one side of the stands you saw the many uniforms of Shiratorizawa.

All of them standing and smiling before they began to cheer the sound much louder than cheers you usually heard.

"Do they really have cheerleaders with them..."

Tanaka groaned, him and Nishinoya staring up at the ladies who danced flaunting their bodies.

They glance down to you and your other managers.

"You know if you guys wor-."

"Don't even think about it."

You shut them off shooing them away to the other teammates while you and the other managers carried the equipment to the bench.

Where even are they?....

Your hands shook as you held a bag full of pennies, glancing around the room anxiously waiting for their appearance, though they seemed late by the looks of it.

their cheer team is still going...

You glanced up watching their drummers and other people playing instruments loudly.

It seemed Shiratorizawa was confident in their ability and they sure displayed this confidence.

Even if it was obnoxious and annoying.

It didint help your jitters anyways with their countless shouts of winning and breaking through the enemy.

It scared you that you were the enemy in this scenario.

I'll rather stay on the sidelines!

Your stomach felt ill like you were going to pull a Hinata but you managed through.

Glancing at your boys they seemed to feel the same way as you, stern looks on their faces as they stretched their legs and arms out.

You guys are making me lose hope?!...

Your heat beating louder and louder every second you stared at them, worry and concern growing on their faces.

"THEY'RE HERE!"

Their cheer team shouted the instruments getting louder as the door opened wide.

And of course Ushiwaka, stood glancing around before he began walking onto the court his teammates following behind.

T-that guy looks creepy....

But your eyes mainly stayed look on Ushiwaka, if anything he was more terrifying in person than the magazines.

He sure checked off every thing people spoke about him, his stature being tall and wide, the muscles on his arms causing you to panic, and of course.

The stance he had that left a pit in all of your teammates stomach.

With their quite small coach they make their way to their bench setting up their equipment.

"I guess it's time to warm up..."

Daichi chuckles standing to his feet as he stared at Shiratowizawa wary.

With all of your teammates nodding they make their way into the court beginning to practice serves and receives to start off.